Traditional Chinese medicine

This is a discussion on Traditional Chinese medicine within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Anyone else used TCM to surprising results? I had a horrible bruise from a work-related incident, used a trauma liniment, bruise gone in 3days. Wife ...

Thread: Traditional Chinese medicine

Anyone else used TCM to surprising results? I had a horrible bruise from a work-related incident, used a trauma liniment, bruise gone in 3days. Wife had a bruise from an IV, same liniment, bruise gone in a day.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes,years ago after a snakebite.I was run down for months,finally tried chinese meds,I was up and running in days!
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

yes

yes i firmly believe in TCM, my stepson has a degree in it and works wonders.

Re: Traditional Chinese medicine

Used TCM (acupuncture), chiropractic, and magna wave on my dog... New dog! 14 year old aussie, I had to lift him into my truck.

Two treatments later, he was jumping into the truck, no problem! Literally brought tears to my.. dust in my eyes...

I'm a believer... But no TCM docs around here for humans...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I ordered a book when I ordered the trauma liniment.still going through the book but definitely interesting. Book is "a tooth from from the tigers mouth" the result my wife and I had,makes me wonder. Been looking at schools for TCM but the ones I found so far, are too expensive and geared to people wanting to have a career in TCM, not laypeople.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Yep, accupuncture for me and my dog as well as herbs for headaches. If I ever get a fever, I have a Vietnamese friend do "coin" therapy on my back (cao gio).

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    I believe in this,and many other things that Western medicine frowns on. Even old remedies commonly used in this country are amazing. When I was a kid,I got stung buy a group of angry wasps under the bleachers at a baseball game. An old man took a plug of tobacco he was chewing,held it on the sting spots,soon enough the pain and swelling were gone. In our day and age,there would be an ambulance,possible hospital time and maybe a lawsuit against the ball park.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Sponsored Links