You missed one:Quote:
Old age will teach us all about vulnerability, courage and humility...if we live long enough. For me I am reminded of the old saw, "We get too soon old and to late smart." :yup:
Young people have theirs..
Now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medical insurance.
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Centre
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor (statin)
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again
Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
CRS - Can't remember ****