Instagram??

This is a discussion on Instagram?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I was checking this out today, and there were really no firearm pics on Instagram. In fact, there were no #2ndAmmendment or really any #patriotic ...

Thread: Instagram??

Instagram??

I was checking this out today, and there were really no firearm pics on Instagram. In fact, there were no #2ndAmmendment or really any #patriotic out there. Does anyone else Instagram? Pics of bada$$ firearms are cool; you can't deny that.

2. Remove Ads

What are you, some sorta hippie? Instagram? We don't need no stinkin' Instagram.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Never used instagram,myself.

I've heard of the "Candygram" from Blazing Saddles movie.

Instagram? I'm clueless.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Instagram??

I figured I may get blazed for this thread, but think about this. (Google Instagram before you react too strongly.)

The NRA doesn't event post. The Republican Party is stale (at best). We need new energy. We need new networking.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I still use basic photobucket for all my picture needs. Instagram is just another fad IMO
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Instagram?? I prefer Cream of Wheat, myself!

Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Instagram is primarily used by hipsters to post pictures of what they are eating for dinner because they think people actually give two s**** about their dinner. There probably aren't very many gun owners that use instagram because gun owners don't tend to be self righteous hipsters.

Instagram??

Quote Originally Posted by beni View Post
    Instagram is primarily used by hipsters to post pictures of what they are eating for dinner because they think people actually give two s**** about their dinner. There probably aren't very many gun owners that use instagram because gun owners don't tend to be self righteous hipsters.
    I think you are probably right, and that's why I thought I'd ask around here.

I use it as a joke to make fun of hipsters that use it for posting pictures of their food.

A few of my posts:

7d5b67143f0b11e2ad6322000a9f14f2_7.jpg

f9310ea03f6711e2aae322000a1f9858_7.jpg

8195f908576011e2b60722000a9f09f0_7.jpg

The first picture was the first one I posted and my friends said it needed more obnoxious filters, so I made the second one.

I might start posting gun pictures on it, that would be fun. I'd need to unlink it with Facebook though. I don't post gun pictures with my name linked to it.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Instagram??

There is actually an entire subculture of Instagram that is pretty much guns and 2a only....search #igmilitia or anything like GLOCK or #2ndamendment. You'll find plenty. Trust me.

Don't be so fast to hate on Instagram everyone. While you may not use it yourself, and I don't either, it is still a very important social media channel that could be used to our advantage. To dismiss it as for hipsters only is ignorant.

Don't forget Instagram was sold for $1 billion.
    Living a life free from fear, means being able to protect it at all times.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    NRA

Instagram??

As I stated it is used for pro 2A support. A great deal of it. You just have to know where to look and who/what to look for.

VIP Member
    I've heard of it but really don't know what it's about...except having to do with pictures.

I'm one of those Troglodytes that doesn't have a "smart phone". Mine rings...I say, "hello", end of story.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

First time I have heard about it.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Links