This is a discussion on New Acronyns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Many of you are aware of the Acronym List in the 'Quick Links'.
There are also a lot of 'codes' that the younger folks use ...
Post By RETSUPT99
Post By OldVet
January 27th, 2013 09:15 PM
Many of you are aware of the Acronym List in the 'Quick Links'.
There are also a lot of 'codes' that the younger folks use when texting.
I just found a copy of the texting codes that the older folks can now use...
Young people have theirs..
Now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medical insurance.
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Centre
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor (statin)
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again
Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member[/B]
January 27th, 2013 09:22 PM
January 28th, 2013 06:11 AM
Sounds like you had a rough weekend!Hope ya feel better soon.
It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
2 Ruger alaskan .454s
January 28th, 2013 06:21 AM
That's great and it seems they all fit me..
January 28th, 2013 01:28 PM
Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid...
"For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield
January 28th, 2013 02:14 PM
It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.
Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.