This is a discussion on New Acronyns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Many of you are aware of the Acronym List in the 'Quick Links'. There are also a lot of 'codes' that the younger folks use ...
Many of you are aware of the Acronym List in the 'Quick Links'.
There are also a lot of 'codes' that the younger folks use when texting.
I just found a copy of the texting codes that the older folks can now use...
Young people have theirs..
Now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medical insurance.
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Centre
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor (statin)
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again
Hope these help. GGLKI (Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member
Sounds like you had a rough weekend!Hope ya feel better soon.
It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
2 Ruger alaskan .454s
That's great and it seems they all fit me..
OWG=Oops, wasn't gas.
Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon at large.
Lighten up and enjoy life because:
Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth
Nice one Ret.
My name is Frogman46 and I'm tougher than you.