Only infringed a "little bit"

This is a discussion on Only infringed a "little bit" within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Are F bombs class 3?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Only infringed a "little bit"

Are F bombs class 3?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Is punctuation classified as an "AOW?" (any other word). Because the price on periods is horrific enough, I don't want to have to register and pay $200 each time I use one.
    Baaahahahaha! "Any Other Word". Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Are F bombs class 3?
    No! we recommend their use due to their incredible versatility! They can mean nearly anything!
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by linuss View Post
    And the "funding" / tax will be used to fund help groups for people who were called bad names by someone else.
    It will help cover the costs resulting from policing the non law-abiding 1A'ers.

Quote Originally Posted by pacman View Post
    You cannot use more than 10 words per sentence. You cannot use certain words (see list of illegal words). We must first check to make sure you are allowed to use words (yes, medical records too).See, you still have your first amendment rights and have only been infringed a "little bit".Oh, don't forget we will also need to tax you for speaking should we deem you acceptable to speak. Did I say tax? I meant "funding".You will smile and move along with your day now.
    Is that kind of like "A penny for your thoughts"?
    Or giving you "my two cents worth"? :)
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Run on sentences are heretofore only to be allowed use by LEO and Military with some exceptions being granted to English teachers as they have the training that the rest of us amateur conversationalists lack which is sad but truly for our own good as most of us cannot be fully and wholly trusted to have the responsibility to recklessly and woefully and negligently spout so many words without the benefit of a single comma or breath to make room for the next thought.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Quote Originally Posted by dV8r View Post
    Is that kind of like "A penny for your thoughts"?
    Or giving you "my two cents worth"? :)
    That's the taxes!
    I am extremely proud that my thoughts are so worthy that they warrant a 50% marginal tax rate. In our progressive taxation system, I'm pretty sure that places my thoughts in the elite 10%
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by l1a1 View Post
    Run on sentences are heretofore only to be allowed use by LEO and Military with some exceptions being granted to English teachers as they have the training that the rest of us amateur conversationalists lack which is sad but truly for our own good as most of us cannot be fully and wholly trusted to have the responsibility to recklessly and woefully and negligently spout so many words without the benefit of a single comma or breath to make room for the next thought.
    Run on sentences are heretofore only to be allowed use by LEO and Military with some exceptions being granted to English teachers as they have the training that the rest of us amateur conversationalists lack which is sad but truly for our own good as most of us cannot be fully and wholly trusted to have the responsibility to recklessly and woefully and negligently spout so many words without the benefit of a single comma or breath to make room for the next thought unless of course you are well practiced and a professional word-smith that has the stamina and desire to be the best at something which no one else should try to duplicate in this day of rules and regulation moderated by our fearless government officials.

How far can it go?
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Distinguished Member
    A complete ban of military-style words, including "tactical" (I'm actually kinda OK with that)

Freedom, Bill of Rights, Constitution, Republic.

Ok whats my bill?
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links