Gypsy asks for a fight - Page 2

Gypsy asks for a fight

This is a discussion on Gypsy asks for a fight within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by JoJoGunn The one's I have seen are most likely descended from Romani immigrants. The guy in the video isn't really the true ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Gypsy asks for a fight

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    The one's I have seen are most likely descended from Romani immigrants. The guy in the video isn't really the true version of a Romani Gypsy. He sounds like he has a Gaelic accent, possibly a corrupted Irish dialect. I would not label him as a Gypsy.
    Not necessarily so. Many Romani settled/live in Ireland and Scotland. My mothers family is all from Scotland but some members of the family, about 4 generations back, were Romani Gypsy. As I recall, my Great, Great grandfather was a lion tamer in a Romani Circus. So the guy in the video could be of a Gypsy descent as I am, technically speaking.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

Quote Originally Posted by wraithls1 View Post
    Not necessarily so. Many Romani settled/live in Ireland and Scotland. My mothers family is all from Scotland but some members of the family, about 4 generations back, were Romani Gypsy. As I recall, my Great, Great grandfather was a lion tamer in a Romani Circus. So the guy in the video could be of a Gypsy descent as I am, technically speaking.
    I stand corrected! Thanks. I never knew that, very interesting.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I think it's called a "Cant" because you can't understand what they're saying,sounds like 2 drunk chickens squabbling
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    I was almost pick pocketed by a gypsy in Berlin. Luckily my professor was on to their scam and scared them away.

I have a bad taste in my mouth for gypsies since that encounter.
    When I was younger, I worked in a recycling center for a while. Gypsies would show up from time to time, bringing God-knows-what from God-knows-where. Completely untrustworthy in my experience. (And not nearly as well spoken as this guy. )

At least I got a new catch-phrase from this guy: Ya junkies B*****D ya!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I played it and now I have little drops of spit running down the inside of my laptop screen.

^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^

Thats 1:22sec's I'll never get back.
    atctimmy likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    I thought WV had lots 'o gypsies? Or maybe that's just the area of WV that I've spent time in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the rainbow people, look em up, most are nice, some are nuts
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

Oh man...
    I just lost 74 seconds of my life for nothing.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    In 1974 we were in a campground in Czechoslovakia on the Hungarian border. We were drinking Slivovitz with a group of Czeck soldiers and having a great time trying to communicate. Just after dark 6 or more Romani gypsys rolled in with typical caravans. They lived in full-time in their highly decorated trailers. The soldiers indicated it was best to steer clear of them. Almost all night they were banging and grinding on things, Dad said they were probably altering serial numbers before they crossed the border, but it could have been a vehicle repair.
    Twenty years later we were in a pub in Wales near our campground and some locals made a point of warning us that there were "tinkers" camped down the road who would steal us blind if we turned our backs on them. I had a conversation with some of them that evening, they had to be the most uneducated people i have ever met in Europe.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Ehhhhhh YEAH What the guy on the video said I think.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

What the heck did he just say? Even the subtitle went to fast for me to keep up.

After watching the video I couldn't help but think of the teacher on South Park:
    "Drugs'r bad m'kay"
    "Sooner or later we all must die. Warriors choose to do so on their feet, standing between their enemies and those they hold dear. With a weapon in their hands. Cowards choose to do so on their bellies. Unarmed."

- Dave Gell

Gypsy bare-knuckle boxers go toe to toe in battle for family pride | Mail Online

You can find gypsy bare knuckles boxing videos on youtube. It will give you some idea of where this guy is coming from

The vid is of an Irishman speaking. It sounds like he is in either Ireland or England. Not to sure where Longsford might be.

But that guy is definitely Irish. (Sounds like a nutjob too)
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I liked it. I know, that's weird, but I kinda dug it. I like quirky language stuff. I ended up looking for other vids of these guys and found one that appears to either be in response to this or perhaps started it, I forgot to check the post date.

Anyway, some of my favorite moments:

"I owlyowly..." I still haven't figured this one out!

How "these tapes that you're makin'" becomes "these tapes shoot Jamaican!" LOL!

"He begged you to box" becomes "He baked you the box."

And of course, my favorite, "Ya junkies ------ ya!" Too funny!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links