Currency Wars

Currency Wars

This is a discussion on Currency Wars within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Warning: VERY LONG VIDEO (30 min+) I'm posting this not because I'm sure it's true: We have seen this kind of stuff many times before. ...

Thread: Currency Wars

Senior Member Array Maverickx50's Avatar

Currency Wars

Warning: VERY LONG VIDEO (30 min+)

I'm posting this not because I'm sure it's true: We have seen this kind of stuff many times before. But at some point somebody will get it right. Maybe now maybe not. My bottom line point is not how to secure your finances but that if this is true then what will it do to our personal safety & security. I do believe that at some point in the not to distant future our ability to protect ourselves and families will become a much more critical reality. I also believe that this is a primary motivator for government to taking our guns away, or at least making it easier to do that when our leaders so wish by creating "the list" of who owns what and where. I'm not by any stretch of the imagination a fox hole digging ammo storing gun owner. Maybe I should be. Maybe I would be if I was 35 instead of 65.

Economist: Prepare for Financial Pearl Harbor
    I carry to protect myself and my loved ones from the BG's. Not to solve societies problems. That said: if more carried the deterrent would only have a positive overall effect on those problems.

I'm no "spring chicken" either. However, I have children, grandchildren, and our 1st great-grandchild due in April. Just sayin'
    KNOWLEDGE: A tomato is a fruit.
    WISDOM: Not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Links