Obama Opens South To Attack

This is a discussion on Obama Opens South To Attack within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have seen this aerostat and I don't think ground based radars, etc. have the coverage if this happens. Obama Shuts Down Southern Defense Mechanism, ...

Thread: Obama Opens South To Attack

Obama Opens South To Attack

I have seen this aerostat and I don't think ground based radars, etc. have the coverage if this happens.

Obama Shuts Down Southern Defense Mechanism, Opens South To Attack

January 30, 2013 by Bob Livingston

As the Federal government spends billions of dollars to expand the surveillance and monitoring of U.S. citizens with electronic eavesdropping devices and drone aircraft, it has decided to shut down a surveillance system that protects the southern border and coastline against low-flying aircraft and missiles and assists U.S. Customs and Border Protection in interdicting illegal border crossings and smuggling.

Read More
    Source: Obama Shuts Down Southern Defense Mechanism, Opens South To Attack : Personal Liberty Digest?
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

2. Remove Ads

Already running

Links