A Very Kentucky Christmas

This is a discussion on A Very Kentucky Christmas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I'm posting this late because I got distracted and forgot about it until today. My Christmas present from my wife was a milsurp Type 53 ...

Thread: A Very Kentucky Christmas

I'm posting this late because I got distracted and forgot about it until today.

My Christmas present from my wife was a milsurp Type 53 (I've posted some other threads about it).

The plan was to get it, clean it up, let her wrap it and put it under the tree, and take it shooting the day after Christmas.

We had to move Christmas up a day because my brother had to head out early on Sunday for a Monday morning appointment.

When we told my son we were moving things up a day, he asked "So does that mean we get to shooting on Christmas day?"
    Last edited by blanco64; February 3rd, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I like they way that boy thinks.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Nice!!

Sponsored Links