Conspiracy Theory Thread - Page 4

Conspiracy Theory Thread

This is a discussion on Conspiracy Theory Thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; PS: A list of unidentifiable people killed under unverifiable circumstances posted by unreferenced sources is known in the conspiracy theory circle as "complete and utter ...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Conspiracy Theory Thread

VIP Member
    PS: A list of unidentifiable people killed under unverifiable circumstances posted by unreferenced sources is known in the conspiracy theory circle as "complete and utter BS." Which, of course, translates in internetspeak to The Gospel.
    OldVet and Hopyard like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    How about when there is a tregedy (Newtown) or a tragic death of a here (Chris Kyle) that we post our respects in the thread that announced the tragedy or death and we save the finger pointing, Monday QB'ing, and conspiracy theories and post them here. Every time there is a thread about a tragedy it deginerates into the same thing.
    That would take the fun out if it, wouldn't it? I am guessing "they" put you up to this.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

...yup...they caught someone...kinda like they caught Lee Harvey Oswald...and he was "someone", too...that's reassuring...

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Well the all died, but it is hardly under mysterious circumstances since the perpetrator of the Kyle
    shooting has been caught. The only questions are if he was trying to make a name for himself, had a personal grudge,
    did a random act of violence, or worked for someone in Afghanistan. The last option might be a real conspiracy.

VIP Member
    I have a theory......

SIXTO is responsible. There, I said it. Prove me wrong!
    QKShooter, BugDude and pgrass101 like this.
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    OK...how long will it be for folks to come up with a conspiracy theory about the lights going out at the Super Bowl? Possibly Obama is a 49'ers fan and ordered it to slow down the momentum of the Ravens????
    My thoughts exactly.

The most probable answer is that America's infrastructure is failing at an alarming rate and we got to witness it firsthand at a premier event like the Super Bowl.
    DontTreadOnI likes this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Administrator
    It was not the power going out that folks needed to be concerned about. When the power came BACK ON people didn't notice that they were being mass bombarded with Gamma Rays at the same time.
    That's my theory.
    shooterX, JD and pgrass101 like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    It was not the power going out that folks needed to be concerned about. When the power came BACK ON people didn't notice that they were being mass bombarded with Gamma Rays at the same time.
    That's my theory.
    The proof will be when we have 60,000 Hulks running around...
    QKShooter, atctimmy and pgrass101 like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    AAAruuuuuuuuugh!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Obama will declare the NRA responsible for the lights going out at the Super Bowl, proving that we need to ban "Assault Rifles" and hi capacity magazines and have universal background checks.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

I think that there is an fraction of truth in some of the conspiracy theories, but not to the level that some people make them out to be. Most of it is done with media manipulation and not the act it's self.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Obama will declare the NRA responsible for the lights going out at the Super Bowl, proving that we need to ban "Assault Rifles" and hi capacity magazines and have universal background checks.
    does this mean he is done blaming Bush?
    Jeanlouise and BugDude like this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    does this mean he is done blaming Bush?
    Only when convenient.
    BugDude likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

OBlamer reserves his constitutional right to continue to blame Bush.
    DontTreadOnI likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

RT
    Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    I believe everyone understands that there are numerous conspiracies within many different doctrines .... but that does not mean everything that happens everyday is a conspiracy as some seem to think...I'll give you just one example: The moon landing...Our land rover used there can still be seen using the W. M. Keck Observatory on the Island of Mauna Kea in Hawaii..but is was all a hollywood staged performance right!!!!
    I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists claiming we never landed on the moon, but, I don't believe the rover can actually be seen from Earth. Based on calculations I have seen, resolving the lunar rover on the surface of the moon would require a telescope measuring 75 meters in diameter. The Keck telescope is only 10 meters in diameter.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Sponsored Links