Conspiracy Theory Thread

This is a discussion on Conspiracy Theory Thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by RT I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists claiming we never landed on the moon, but, I don't believe the rover can ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Conspiracy Theory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists claiming we never landed on the moon, but, I don't believe the rover can actually be seen from Earth. Based on calculations I have seen, resolving the lunar rover on the surface of the moon would require a telescope measuring 75 meters in diameter. The Keck telescope is only 10 meters in diameter.
    A REAL conspiracy theorists would be laughing at both of you still thinking there is actually a moon!!!
    RT, Hopyard and pgrass101 like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

2. Remove Ads

I don't believe the Lame Stream Media! Sometimes the horses mouth betrays them.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." William Casey CIA Director 1981

Quote Originally Posted by dben002 View Post
    I believe everyone understands that there are numerous conspiracies within many different doctrines .... but that does not mean everything that happens everyday is a conspiracy as some seem to think...I'll give you just one example: The moon landing...Our land rover used there can still be seen using the W. M. Keck Observatory on the Island of Mauna Kea in Hawaii..but is was all a hollywood staged performance right!!!!
    Well Author David McGowan, The Center For An Informed America, He has 14 part well researched articles on NASA & the Apollo program. A lot tof his information comes strait from NASA. If you can read his material, & still believe we went to the Moon, I have $100 if you can factually tell me where he is wrong. He also well researched Columbine. It is also an interesting read. I read one part of his twenty articles aboutLaurel Canyon & the birth of the Hippi Generation, & it blew my mind! The music of the late 60's, 70's was strait from the sons & daughters of the Military Intelligence Community! The Monterey Pop Festival too.

Center for an Informed America

Distinguished Member Array BurgerBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Still, sometimes the simpliest explanation is the explanation. Affairs of life and death aren't always so complicated. It is not beyond comprehension that Kyle's shooter was wanting to make a name for himself as the man who took down one of the baddest of the bad, "the man who shot Liberty Valance" if you will.
    It could also mean that he was a plain flat out nut.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Vietnam Veteran - 1966-1970 USASA
    Carry Pistol. CZ 75 P-07 Duty 9mm.
    Carry Pistol. Glock 19.
    Give me a minute before I post again.

You mean like when the government put salt peter or peter salt in our food in basic training,it's a pita trying to find sunglasses wirth 3 lenses
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by IBGoodToGo View Post
    Well Author David McGowan, The Center For An Informed America, He has 14 part well researched articles on NASA & the Apollo program. A lot tof his information comes strait from NASA. If you can read his material, & still believe we went to the Moon, I have $100 if you can factually tell me where he is wrong. He also well researched Columbine. It is also an interesting read. I read one part of his twenty articles aboutLaurel Canyon & the birth of the Hippi Generation, & it blew my mind! The music of the late 60's, 70's was strait from the sons & daughters of the Military Intelligence Community! The Monterey Pop Festival too.
    I will have to look into his stuff. The thing to remember is that just because the information comes straight from NASA does not mean it is the correct information. The tour tram operator at the Johnson Space Center can properly be called a "NASA source at J.S.C." But it doesn't mean he has a clue as what we are talking about.

I love the late night A.M. radio guys. Clyde something or other on "Ground Zero" last week was airing "new information" on Sandy Hook. It was that same clip from the Today show from Decemeber 15th. The great irony of it all is that he was going on about how when someone (the government) puts forth these crazy theories (single shooter who used an AR-15) they should have to prove it. More recently he was going on about how some folks in the media (all except NBC because they aired that story) are failing to report the truth and are misleading the public to suit their own agenda.

I definitely agree with him that there are folks in the media that are not reporting accurately and are trying to mislead the public. I think has proven that point quite well. Though maybe not quite how he intended.
    Hopyard likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Hmmm. It seems Obama has unilaterally declared he can kill US Citizens he deems a "threat." There are no enumerated geographic limits, no 4th Amendment due process, and it is exempt from the judicial and legal process. There's no accountability or reporting of who, when, or how many. So when they decide someone on domestic soil is a "threat", they can take them out and no one will ever know what happened to them. Now go back and read all of those mysterious deaths again with this in mind.

Kill List Exposed: Leaked Obama Memo Shows Assassination of U.S. Citizens "Has No Geographic Limit"

It seems far fetched...until it doesn't.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

sheepdog.jpg Found this online, and thought it was appropriate for the Official Conspiracy Thread. HAHA
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

RT
    Quote Originally Posted by IBGoodToGo View Post

I stopped reading after the first article. Though he tended to lay on the sarcasm pretty thick, the first part of the article was rather interesting, but the part where he talked about the size of the rocket and amount of fuel required to reach the Moon was what really did it for me. It seemed as though he was working on an assumption that the Saturn V rocket was designed to power the spacecraft all the way to the Moon and back, burning the entire time. The reality is that the Saturn V rocket served basically only two purposes: to allow the spacecraft to escape Earth's atmosphere and to set the proper trajectory for reaching the Moon. In fact, the third and final stage of the rocket was jettisoned shortly after leaving Earth's orbit, and the spacecraft coasted the rest of the way to the Moon except for the occassional course correction made by firing the engines on the command module. To start the return flight, the command module engines were fired just long enough to set the course for the journey home, and again, the spacecraft coasted for the remainder of the flight, occassionally firing its engines to make course corrections as necessary. Either the designer of the rocket he referenced did not know what he was talking about (unlikely), or the author was just making things up.

Administrator
    I got kicked out of the Flat Earth Society. They revoked my membership when it was discovered that I was also a member of The Hollow Earth Society. They told me that I couldn't have it BOTH WAYS.
    Either I believed the Earth was FLAT or that it was HOLLOW....& I had better make up my mind that it was FLAT 'cause it can't be both!
    BugDude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I got kicked out of the Flat Earth Society. They revoked my membership when it was discovered that I was also a member of The Hollow Earth Society. They told me that I couldn't have it BOTH WAYS.
    Either I believed the Earth was FLAT or that it was HOLLOW....& I had better make up my mind that it was FLAT 'cause it can't be both!
    Why can't it be like pita bread? That is flat and hollow. Maybe you should form a new society!
    atctimmy likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

It's not a conspiracy if its really happening........
    BugDude likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
    It's not a conspiracy if its really happening........
    No, it IS a conspiracy if it's really happening. It's not a THEORY anymore if it's really happening, it's a reality.
    Brad426 likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Senior Moderator
    Okay every one time to take your Soma and have an orgy
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

VIP Member
    A conspiracy of ravens.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links