Conspiracy Theory Thread

Conspiracy Theory Thread

This is a discussion on Conspiracy Theory Thread within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; How about when there is a tregedy (Newtown) or a tragic death of a here (Chris Kyle) that we post our respects in the thread ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Conspiracy Theory Thread

Conspiracy Theory Thread

How about when there is a tregedy (Newtown) or a tragic death of a here (Chris Kyle) that we post our respects in the thread that announced the tragedy or death and we save the finger pointing, Monday QB'ing, and conspiracy theories and post them here.

Every time there is a thread about a tragedy it deginerates into the same thing.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Sometimes people can't see the forest for the trees. Excuse me now, I need to go back to the Grassy Knowl and police up my old brass.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Its never good to hear of the murder or death of anyone, especially one we hold in high regard.
    However, I don't think it's disrespectful to discuss the possibilities regardless of how sinister they may be.

Isnt that the purpose of a forum?
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    I was thinking of starting this very thread, Sun. I would include ALL the conspiracy theories, though, not just the ones related to tragedies/deaths. I am getting pretty tired of wading through all the completely unsupported, pulled-out-of-thin-air speculation in order to read the relevant (that is, grounded in SOME sort of reality) posts. Or, you know, the people with the outlandish theories could take them to the "Outlandish Theory" boards...
    Hopyard and pgrass101 like this.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by glockman10mm View Post
    Its never good to hear of the murder or death of anyone, especially one we hold in high regard.
    However, I don't think it's disrespectful to discuss the possibilities regardless of how sinister they may be.

Isnt that the purpose of a forum?
    Yes it is. And I was not being a smart alec (well, maybe a little LOL). I just think that the causes and whys and conspiracies should be put in another thread. Not this one LOL. Just start a new one and leave the original "notificcation" one for folks to express their feeling about the loss of the person or whatever the tragedy was. I just think that the original thread should be to show respect for the person, not second guess actions or have conspiracies thrown around.

Never said to not start another thread.
    Olduser likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

When news of any such tragedy breaks I first mourn for the life lost. I look to this forum as a sounding board for how such news will impact the ongoing attack on the second amendment. I don't intend to pass judgement on victims crimes carried out by derranged individuals but hope to learn from the events. Every firearm related incident will be reported negatively and heavily to fuel efforts to diminish or take away our second amendment rights. Its crucial that we weigh every decision we make regarding our firearms. How we store them, shoot them, who we show them to could be a life altering change that will not only impact those around us but the sanctity of our constitutional rights.

Administrator
    Well, when the alphabet news media channels have an obvious, blatant, intentional leftist slant and an agenda of giving a free pass to everything related to this administration to the degree that they can seldom be believed or trusted...then people will tend to want to find their own facts.

If the news media can invent their own reality then why is it so far fetched to believe that "The People" will not do exactly the same thing when The Facts as either presented (or completely ignored) do not make any sense?

The news media does not simply REPORT the news anymore - they create, invent, and spin it.
    And because they can no longer be trusted to just give us a fairly unbiased set of facts regarding WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE HOW & WHY - people will scour the Internet for anything that seems to make more logical sense.

So I guess it all boils down to What Is Sauce For The Goose Is Sauce For The Gander.

When the mainstream media can no longer be trusted because the use "selective reporting" is so rampant & they edit video and intentionally edit recordings to make the "NEWS" better fit a specific agenda then people will seek out OTHER alternate news sources which may ALSO not be 100% factual...so what's the difference?

The lies are so frequent everywhere that nobody knows what the truth is anymore and that creates monumental distrust....distrust and altering "common sense" and reality...creates conspiracy theories.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

VIP Member
    Still, sometimes the simpliest explanation is the explanation. Affairs of life and death aren't always so complicated. It is not beyond comprehension that Kyle's shooter was wanting to make a name for himself as the man who took down one of the baddest of the bad, "the man who shot Liberty Valance" if you will.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Senior Moderator
    Everytime I see an "untimely" death, I look for the reason why.

The last "conspiracy" murder that I worked was exactly that. A conspiracy. A guy got shot by his wifes boyfriend, but there were some loose ends. It was too convient. What looked like an obvious lovers quarrel to everyone really wasnt.
    Most of the investigators,(not all) thought it to be a cut and dried case and was ready to close the book on it.

Two of them didn't and kept working on it...the whole time enduring little cuts and jabs from the other guys about wasting time, and looking for something that wasnt there.

They persisted and eventually figured it out.
    To make a long story short, the killer got life without parole. The woman got 40 years for "conspiracy to commit murder" because she set the whole thing up.

I dont expect everyone to have enough of a brain to figure out whats going on because I know that most people just go on about their merry ways no matter what happens and they wouldnt recognize a conspiracy if it hit them in the nose. When notable figures in the gun industry start showing up dead and there are no plausible explanations, then one has to look at what may be a "coincidence" and what may not be. Right now, there are too many coincidences to not call it what it appears to be.

With that being said, it could be that Chris Kyles killing was just a random act that had nothing to do with anything. I sincerley hope that thats all it was, but one must look at who,what,when,where and why and then compare them to known examples, and right now we have several known examples to compare with. Too many in fact.

Want to see a real conspiracy? Lets see what other notable figure just suddenly ends up dead.
    mg27, 1MoreGoodGuy and GlockRacer like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Everytime I see an "untimely" death, I look for the reason why.

The last "conspiracy" murder that I worked was exactly that. A conspiracy. A guy got shot by his wifes boyfriend, but there were some loose ends. It was too convient. What looked like an obvious lovers quarrel to everyone really wasnt.
    Most of the investigators,(not all) thought it to be a cut and dried case and was ready to close the book on it.

Two of them didn't and kept working on it...the whole time enduring little cuts and jabs from the other guys about wasting time, and looking for something that wasnt there.

They persisted and eventually figured it out.
    To make a long story short, the killer got life without parole. The woman got 40 years for "conspiracy to commit murder" because she set the whole thing up.

I dont expect everyone to have enough of a brain to figure out whats going on because I know that most people just go on about their merry ways no matter what happens and they wouldnt recognize a conspiracy if it hit them in the nose. When notable figures in the gun industry start showing up dead and there are no plausible explanations, then one has to look at what may be a "coincidence" and what may not be. Right now, there are too many coincidences to not call it what it appears to be.

With that being said, it could be that Chris Kyles killing was just a random act that had nothing to do with anything. I sincerley hope that thats all it was, but one must look at who,what,when,where and why and then compare them to known examples, and right now we have several known examples to compare with. Too many in fact.

Want to see a real conspiracy? Lets see what other notable figure just suddenly ends up dead.
    Who else?

I know the owner of Noveske died. Who else?
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

Conspiracy theories are very simple explanations of very complex issues for very simple minded people.
    OPFOR, WyoShooter and pgrass101 like this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

VIP Member
    I checked this morning and I was still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    Who else?

I know the owner of Noveske died. Who else?
    Keith Ratliff - the owner of the FPSRussia YouTube channel - the most popular pro-gun channel on YouTube. Hundreds of millions of views on his videos. He was found about 3 weeks ago with a single bullet hole to the head. As far as I know it is unsolved.
    Armatus Carry Solutions: Custom Kydex Holsters, mag pouches, and accessories.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACS_Matt View Post
    Keith Ratliff - the owner of the FPSRussia YouTube channel - the most popular pro-gun channel on YouTube. Hundreds of millions of views on his videos. He was found about 3 weeks ago with a single bullet hole to the head. As far as I know it is unsolved.
    Holy cow! Really?
    I haven’t heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    Conspiracy theories are very simple explanations of very complex issues for very simple minded people.
    Don't you mean Conspiracy theories are very complex explanations of very simple issues by people who may or may not be simple minded?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links