Rant

This is a discussion on Rant within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Multiple anti gun groups and individuals have openly advocated the murder of NRA members, it's leadership, and anyone that is against them. This is a ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Exacto
  • 1 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By Maximpactguns
  • 1 Post By gregnsc
  • 1 Post By Hoplyte

Thread: Rant

Angry Rant

Multiple anti gun groups and individuals have openly advocated the murder of NRA members, it's leadership, and anyone that is against them.

This is a crime, and I as of yet to see one of these people being detained, questioned, arrested, or jailed for threats against the life of another. So the result, just as with the anti abortion people that burned, murdered, and many got away with these heinous crimes.

Is this now to be the trend for anyone that supports the Second Amendment, threatened, assaulted murdered and no one cares! Were we to do the same to anyone of import we would immediately be put under a microscope and scrutinized with extreme prejudice, I demand equal justice for those that threaten us and the US Constitution!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Caffeine?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    The law and those that make them are very selective. They are not to apply to the ruling class elite or their lackies, only to the peons that oppose their tryranical rule. We have been villianized by the press and and every left wing bunch of Obama boot lickers you can think of, and in the eyes of the useful idiots, we have been made responsible for the acts of mentally deranged people in order to further a political agenda. Propaganda is a very powerful tool in the hands of someone that knows how to use it.The Nazi's for example were experts ,as well as the Obama boot lickers. Always in search of a boogy man to blame for something to distract the attention away from the real problem. It's Bushes fault, it's the republicans fault, it's the conservatives fault, on and on. Now, it's the NRA's fault. A formidible political force in Washington that must be destroyed, another stumbling block in Barak Obama's way as he marches the whole Country down the path to destruction. You cannot replace one form of government with another when the one you have is working, so you must destroy it so the people will see how flawed it is, and they will accept whatever is offered as a solution. Lies, deceipt,division, smoke screens, nothing is too low for those who are for now,in power. And their just getting started.
    mano3 likes this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

IF one of these people who murdered a public figure who is a pro-gun supporter were to say they did it because one of these people said this, THEN the issue might get some traction and there might actually be some legal trouble for them. Until it can be tied to something specific, it probably won't go anywhere...unfortunately.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    Well, this is gonna get interesting.

How are they gonna propose doing this?
    Knives, scissors, rakes, shovels, automobile, pianos out of tall buildings?

And WE are the nut jobs?
    This is just like the idiots from PETA and the like who advocate anyone who eats meat should be put to death for murder.
    Lunatic Fringe, about to go mainstream if we(the sane people of this country) don't do something quick.
    These morons have been getting too much limelight, and their 15 minutes of fame is never ending, and its getting old.
    atctimmy likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post

And WE are the nut jobs?
    This is just like the idiots from PETA and the like who advocate anyone who eats meat should be put to death for murder.
    Lunatic Fringe, about to go mainstream if we(the sane people of this country) don't do something quick.
    These morons have been getting too much limelight, and their 15 minutes of fame is never ending, and its getting old.
    Hey! I take offense to that! I'm a PROUD PETA member!!! People for the Eating of Tasty Animals!!! ;)
    BugDude likes this.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I like the pianos out of tall buildings idea, but timing is crucial. Solvs two problems at once.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I like the pianos out of tall buildings idea, but timing is crucial. Solvs two problems at once.
    Takes out a looney and destroys a piano?

Some anti- gun groups will try anything.I don't let them bother me anymore,especially,if it's something,i can't do anything about..All i use to do was get mad and stressed out,and what good did it do?None.
    thephanatik likes this.

HMMMM!!! more nut jobs in a nutty world.

When life hands you nuts, make peanut butter.
    BugDude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post

And WE are the nut jobs?
    This whole thing got started when I read a post about how 4 different pro gunners one of them a top snipper was murdered, other than the last they have no suspects...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon J View Post
    Multiple anti gun groups and individuals have openly advocated the murder of NRA members, it's leadership, and anyone that is against them.

This is a crime, and I as of yet to see one of these people being detained, questioned, arrested, or jailed for threats against the life of another. So the result, just as with the anti abortion people that burned, murdered, and many got away with these heinous crimes.

Is this now to be the trend for anyone that supports the Second Amendment, threatened, assaulted murdered and no one cares! Were we to do the same to anyone of import we would immediately be put under a microscope and scrutinized with extreme prejudice, I demand equal justice for those that threaten us and the US Constitution!!!
    No it's not a trend, course not. But polarized times bring out the crazies who "piggy-back" on some side of some issue, meaning their insanity focuses on a "trigger". And they're off. Far as threats, I agree but you'd be surprised how little authorities react to threats.

True story: I was threatened once years ago by a mobbed-up guy but got away - he was chasing my car as I left some place. Very shortly after, I was told there were plans afoot to break one of my legs. A family member was in the State Police, completely freaked out I told him about this expecting a fleet of Troopers to arrive in moments and throw a defensive circle around me.

His actual response: "Can't do anything until they break your leg; give us a shout then".

Links