Alabama Boy RESCUED! Killer Dead: - Page 3

Alabama Boy RESCUED! Killer Dead:

This is a discussion on Alabama Boy RESCUED! Killer Dead: within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OPFOR Well, the fact that he shot and killed a bus driver right before taking the child to his "bunker" is a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Alabama Boy RESCUED! Killer Dead:

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Well, the fact that he shot and killed a bus driver right before taking the child to his "bunker" is a pretty good clue that he had a gun. Now, as to how they knew the child was in "imminent danger," I can't say for certain, but I can make an educated guess that they were in contact with him and that he may have made verbal indications that he was going to harm the boy in the immediate future. Alternatively, there are many ways to gain surreptitious surveillance of a structure - especially when you're FBI HRT and have the military on hand as "technical advisers." It's very possible that they had some sort of eyes-on inside the bunker. It's also possible that the BG exposed all or part of himself to "normal" observation at some point.

^^Smarty pants!^^^^^^^^

I know he had some weapons, but I'm trying to understand how the authorities knew he was presenting an immediate danger, unless, as you say, they had a camera inside somehow, or maybe saw that he was maybe dozing off at the moment they busted in, as I would think that if he was alert, he may have had the jump on them, to at least shoot the child.
    They did say they were loosing coherent dialogue with him as well.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

I imagine the camera was hidden in some of the comfort items that were passed into the bunker.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links