I think my pockets are shrinking

This is a discussion on I think my pockets are shrinking within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Lately I've noticed that my hands will hardly fit into my pockets anymore. At first I thought I might be gaining weight, but no, still ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By BugDude
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: I think my pockets are shrinking

I think my pockets are shrinking

Lately I've noticed that my hands will hardly fit into my pockets anymore. At first I thought I might be gaining weight, but no, still weigh the same. Then I thought maybe the hot water was causing my clothes to shrink, but they don't feel any tighter.

Then I figured out what it is. There are too many OTHER hands in my pockets!!! Obama has his hand in my BACK pocket going after my paycheck. And Diane Feinstein has both of her hands in my FRONT pockets going after my semi-auto pistol in one and my high capacity magazine in the other.

But, my buddies back in Virginia said it's pretty bad up there too. Why one said it's getting so bad up there close to DC that the other day he saw a liberal with his hands in his OWN pockets!!!
    RETSUPT99 and atctimmy like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

2. Remove Ads

I second the tighter pockets problem, but then there is a more positive note with grocery bags...they are getting a LOT stronger.
    I was noticing just how much stronger those paper bags really are...I was never able to carry $200 worth of groceries in one bag...
    BugDude likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Don't you understand that those aren't your pockets? You wouldn't even have pockets if not for the government. Just typing that makes me want to vomit. Sadly, today many elected officials believe that nonsense.

Links