They Vote....

This is a discussion on They Vote.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This makes me want to puke. People so out of touch with the real world. As a husband you just gotta know you're marrying a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: They Vote....

VIP Member

They Vote....

This makes me want to puke. People so out of touch with the real world. As a husband you just gotta know you're marrying a real nitwit.

This Couple Really, Really Loves Disney | Photo Gallery - Yahoo! Shine

"There's something about Disney that makes me feel happy and safe," she says.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

2. Remove Ads

Who is worse? Her for wanting that or him for agreeing to it?
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Who is worse? Her for wanting that or him for agreeing to it?
    He gets what he deserves.
    goldshellback likes this.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

Awwww he married a Princess Bride .... And They Both Lived Happily Ever After
    mano3 likes this.

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Maybe they won't be able to reproduce?
    atctimmy and msgt/ret like this.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

Actually, that wedding is pretty normal compared to stuff I have seen in Vegas.
    357and40 and goldshellback like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member
    How ridiculous, every single one of them, especially the "Pastor" who wore Mickey Mouse ears during the ceremony.

When did a wedding ceremony stop being a solemn occasion where two people pledged themselves to each other before God and their loved ones?

You have your whole life to party and be silly...don't use your wedding to make a mockery of marriage.

These 2 deserve each other.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Oh, come on. Marriage only happens once right? (Well...) They made it memorable in a unique way involving something they both obviously love.

My wife and I got married at Disney World in June, and honeymooned out there for a couple weeks. Nothing outrageous like the pictures in the link, but it was a great time. And Disney loves to spoil newlyweds with everything from free room upgrades to food and alcohol. We don't regret it a bit.
    oakchas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    How ridiculous, every single one of them, especially the "Pastor" who wore Mickey Mouse ears during the ceremony.

When did a wedding ceremony stop being a solemn occasion where two people pledged themselves to each other before God and their loved ones?

You have your whole life to party and be silly...don't use your wedding to make a mockery of marriage.

These 2 deserve each other.
    I saw two people that loved each other and wanted to make the day special for all involved. I would rather have a "silly" wedding where the two love each other and respect each other and honestly live by their vows than see two folks get married and blowoff their vows within a year of marriage and get divorced within 2.

I God gives a hoot that the pastor was wearing Mickey Mouse hat that is none of my business.

BTW: When folks get riled up about what is proper and what is not....my folks don't consider my wife and I married and it was in a formal ceremony done in a church by a military chaplian. Problem with my fmaily is it was not done in a Catholic church.
    oakchas likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I saw two people that loved each other and wanted to make the day special for all involved. I would rather have a "silly" wedding where the two love each other and respect each other and honestly live by their vows than see two folks get married and blowoff their vows within a year of marriage and get divorced within 2.
    I see two people who made their wedding into a Halloween party.

Personally, I don't care what they do either.
    atctimmy likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    You have your whole life to party and be silly...don't use your wedding to make a mockery of marriage. These 2 deserve each other.

Awwww....where's your sense of romance

Sooooo Newlyweds where you going for your Horny Moon?? We are goin to Disney World

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    They feel so happy and safe . . . while the mouse and his gang pick their pockets clean.
    Retired USAF E-8. Avatar is OldVet from days long gone. Oh, to be young again.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Awwww....where's your sense of romance

Sooooo Newlyweds where you going for your Horny Moon?? We are goin to Disney World
    I'm really not such a killjoy!

It's not so much the setting (Disney World) as the over the top costumes, make up and props. I just don't "get it".

Now, as for the Honeymoon...go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    They feel so happy and safe . . . while the mouse and his gang pick their pockets clean.
    Yeah...how's he going to be able to stock his safe with .223/5.56NATO now

My wife and I went to Disney on our Honeymoon,,, Many moons ago when space mountain went Fast & was a E Ticket ride ; )

H/D
    oakchas likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links