Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't

This is a discussion on Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I thought the community might find this interesting. By sharing the link I am not trying to cast anyone in a bad light, merely trying ...

Thread: Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't

Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't

I thought the community might find this interesting. By sharing the link I am not trying to cast anyone in a bad light, merely trying to highlight the ineffectiveness of large bureaucracies.

Thirty military surplus weapons missing without a trace (Almost half the weapons sent to Indiana).

Police guns vanish without a trace
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

2. Remove Ads

Re: Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't

Dey fell offa de truck in Chicago, and Daley gave ' em to de Chicago Coppers.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar

Re: Do You Know Where You "Assault" Weapon Is? Apparently Some Indiana L.E.O.s Don't

"How could this happen?"

Perhaps corruption. Perhaps an innocent mistake.

I'll vote for corruption since, apparently, I've been voting that way since I was only eighteen.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

...right between my ears...

Hmmmmm, "they" can't even keep track of weapons and "they" want universal background checks.............
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Links