Jesse Jackson's warning - Page 3

Jesse Jackson's warning

This is a discussion on Jesse Jackson's warning within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When those who refuse to turn their weapons in are declared terrorists, at least they'll have an AR15 to shoot the drones down with....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Jesse Jackson's warning

When those who refuse to turn their weapons in are declared terrorists, at least they'll have an AR15 to shoot the drones down with.

RT
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    I heard him talk about them shooting down airplanes, but blowing up railroads is news to me.

Thankfully they apparently cannot scuttle ships, write-off cars or destroy orbiting spacecraft unless they are equipped with the devestating combination of barrel shrouds and the shoulder things that go up.
    Wait just a minute.... barrel shrouds and the shoulder things that go up? To think, all this time I thought they were the same thing. Looks like I need to find another source to better educate myself regarding firearms, because Carolyn McCarthy just ain't cuttin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    Wait just a minute.... barrel shrouds and the shoulder things that go up? To think, all this time I thought they were the same thing. Looks like I need to find another source to better educate myself regarding firearms, because Carolyn McCarthy just ain't cuttin' it.
    Oh, are they the same thing?

I get confused with dem-speak. I'm used to talking about reality.
    RT likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Jessie J. is as dumb as a box of rocks,or is he. I wonder if these guys really believe these lies they regurgitate or just count on the millions dumber than they are believing them. They have learned that there is a very large group of people out there, "The usefull idiots" that are so dumb they will believe anything. They use these people to further their causes, probably sit around and laugh and say, I can't believe the idiots actually believe me.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Hey I blew up a bicycle with my 642 yesterday......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

He is a perfect example of perhaps why we may actually need to consider background checks and permits to exercise rights under the 1st Amendment.

Somebody should tell him that this is what happened to the space shuttles, the titanic, and the BP oil rig explosion in the gulf. He'd believe it and go on TV talking about how the NRA covered it all up. Sadly, there are some out there stupid enough they'd believe it.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    The space shuttle? Talk about windage and elevation!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    If guns cause violence, mirrors cause ugly.
    Now that's funny and I don't care who you are. (Forgive me Lord, and I apologize to all the Pygmies in Africa)
    thephanatik likes this.
    If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Wow never knew that Jesse, thanks for enlightening me. Thanks for passing the info on Jeanlouise, I'm going to beak out my Red Rider BB Gun today and see if I can take out my shed in the backyard. Don't worry Jean, I will be careful and won't "shoot my eye out".

Wow, I actually watched the whole video, and I am really confused now. There are parts of his statements that make sense. He said "We know where illegal drugs come from, but we can't stop that" and then he made the observations that the crime is coming from a mix of several things that cause a bad juju... 1) Poverty/no jobs, 2) Drugs, 3) Illegal guns. He then when on to state when you mix these three things, things get a really bad situation. He called for stricter back ground checks, mental health checks. He really danced around gun control, and when pressured he lost the dance and lost his ability to think under pressure. He has always been a left wing nut, but he did make some sense in the early portion of his interview (We can't stop the flow of illegal drugs, and combining the illegal drugs, no jobs and illegal guns) actually made sense, but then he went down hill, fast!

Jesse actually showed some intelligence, but then his left wing brain overpowered his common sense and made him look foolish.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

VIP Member
    Thank God he's never watched Rambo....He'd want to ban bows and arrows, because of the exploding arrow head!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Jesse is clearly showing signs of smoking the cheap crack.
    He really should get professional help for both his propensity for spewing bovine feces hyperbole, as well as for his fear of inanimate objects.

Anti-gun billionaires + Low info voters = Passage of Washington I-594

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    The space shuttle? Talk about windage and elevation!
    Not only that, but it would have to calculate in time travel to the days the Shuttle flew.

Anti-gun billionaires + Low info voters = Passage of Washington I-594

Quote Originally Posted by RemMod597 View Post
    Not only that, but it would have to calculate in time travel to the days the Shuttle flew.
    Just another reason threaded barrels should be banned, so you can't attatch the flux capacitor muzzle device with rail-mounted 1.21 gigawatt power supply.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    And to top off his life of perfection, his bouncing baby, EX-congressman son just made a plead deal for misusing campaign funds. Sometimes nuts don't fall very far from the tree.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links