Good grief!! - Page 2

Good grief!!

This is a discussion on Good grief!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; i don't understand some of you guys, with all due respect. but to me, the story here is the innocent women who were shot. it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Good grief!!

i don't understand some of you guys, with all due respect. but to me, the story here is the innocent women who were shot. it seems like some people are such leo n&t riders that they let the REAL issue go over their heads. if the suspects truck was a nissan, why were they even looking at this truck. clearly a toyota. was this guy a cross dresser? could they not tell the people they were aiming at were women? REALLY, WHERE DO THE GET THESE GUYS??????????
    blitzburgh likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    WHAT? You think these officers deserve prison time for making a mistake? I'm guessing your name (bomb thrower) is appropriate. Geesh!
    If your mistake involves putting at least 37 holes in a vehicle and two innocents in the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds, then yes I'd say prison time is the right answer. This is criminal if ever there was such a thing.

Police make mistakes all the time. A stray round missing a BG and hitting an innocent is tragic but not criminal IMO. Hosing down a pickup truck of a different make and different color than the BG's truck needs to be punished with prison time. There is no reason on Earth that those officers could justify this gross misuse of force, none.
    hek1620, Bubbiesdad and oneshot like this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

And the guy they are looking for complained of use of excessive force.. and then we see 30-40 bullet holes in the back end of a truck that wasn't even the same make/model as the one they were looking for. If that is not excessive force.. on the WRONG target what is?
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    If your mistake involves putting at least 37 holes in a vehicle and two innocents in the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds, then yes I'd say prison time is the right answer. This is criminal if ever there was such a thing.

Police make mistakes all the time. A stray round missing a BG and hitting an innocent is tragic but not criminal IMO. Hosing down a pickup truck of a different make and different color than the BG's truck needs to be punished with prison time. There is no reason on Earth that those officers could justify this gross misuse of force, none.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DMan View Post
    And the guy they are looking for complained of use of excessive force.. and then we see 30-40 bullet holes in the back end of a truck that wasn't even the same make/model as the one they were looking for. If that is not excessive force.. on the WRONG target what is?
    ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by KBSR View Post
    WHAT? You think these officers deserve prison time for making a mistake? I'm guessing your name (bomb thrower) is appropriate. Geesh!
    So you believe authorities should shoot first, and have no questions asked later?
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

They were guarding a superior's home to protect him from the mad man. If one of us had done something like this while protecting our home, where do you think we would be right now? I know these guys are scared but they need to try to get a grip or newspapers are going to be hard to come by in California for a while.
    Last edited by nathanjns; February 10th, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links