Possibly A New Species??

This is a discussion on Possibly A New Species?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Inbox.jpg They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Crowman
  • 5 Post By IronMike
  • 1 Post By Jdunn217

Thread: Possibly A New Species??

Possibly A New Species??

They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to
    cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait.

The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication.

History shows that this species mostly receives food stamps and full government care.

Unfortunately most are highly fertile.
    sebring and sauerpuss like this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

2. Remove Ads

Is there going to be a hunting season?
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

Senior Member Array palmcoaster's Avatar
    That is some of the funniest stuff Ive seen in a while.Thats why they always get caught when avoiding LEO

VIP Member
    Genetics is fascinating.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

What you see there is proof that the original inhabitants of this continent sometimes acquired biblical knowledge of the buffalo.

sauerpuss likes this.

What gets me is that these pants are now being tailored in such a way. They always remind me of this scene, in which I noticed the tailoring when I got older.

Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

That's funny right there. I needed that. Thank you.

if you pay attention, they wear them so low, i mean bellow the butt that it has changed the way they walk. they have to kinda splay their legs to keep the pants from sliding off. that, and they constantly have to have one hand holding the front/button area. how do they get anything done? oh, wait...nevermind.

kinda off topic but, when i was in trucking/cdl school i met an older guy from a really bad area called liberty city down here in dade county. this attire subject came up and he said, "man, those guys try to act like gangsters. but they're ***** n#@@#s. if you see a dude like that, you know he ain't no gangster. you can't carry your gun like that. if we wore our pants like that, we would'a never got $hit done!"

Links