Judge flips out at bail hearing - Page 6

Judge flips out at bail hearing

This is a discussion on Judge flips out at bail hearing within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by hek1620 so the people that CLEARLY see that you should show respect are the one's that are crazy? you've made it so ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Judge flips out at bail hearing

Quote Originally Posted by hek1620 View Post
    so the people that CLEARLY see that you should show respect are the one's that are crazy? you've made it so very clear now. "HEY MOM!! F**K YOU FOR BEING A GOOD MOTHER AND SHOWING ME RESPECT!! YEAH!!!". i would like thank you two so much for shedding some apparently very much needed light on the way i carry myself.
    Don't forget to read the rules about language work arounds. You see to have forgotten about them latley. Anyway. My comments were addressing a post that said something like it was good she was being made an example of. That implies that the judge does not giver everyone 30 days for behaving like this twit. I have no problems with him sentencing her to the same or approximate amount of time as others in the same situation. I do not like it if a judge gets personally offended and is having a bad day and dispenes justice on the fly based on his mood.

BTW: In Bold: I assume I am one of the "two". Please tell me where I have told anyone how to conduct themselves in court and how to carry yourself(yes, i did mention the rules here but that is so you don't get into trouble).
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by steffen View Post
    I only made it page 2 so I don't know if it's been said already, but I think its a waste of time and money to prosecute crimes that don't have a tangible victim. She shouldn't have been in court in the first place. You guys cry about "...shall not be infringed" but then you're cool with over the top laws about drugs... hypocrites.

Edit: Just want to add that I think I mostly agree with suntzu about this one, and the rest of you are crazy.
    Man oh Man! I used to think I was screwed up. Not anymore!

VIP Member
    so the people that CLEARLY see that you should show respect are the one's that are crazy? you've made it so very clear now. "HEY MOM!! F**K YOU FOR BEING A GOOD MOTHER AND SHOWING ME RESPECT!! YEAH!!!". i would like thank you two so much for shedding some apparently very much needed light on the way i carry myself.
    And the ten point penalty goes to!!!...
    A word of warning; if you can afford to do more Bear does not recommend giving your wife two pieces of bubble gum for her birthday.

KUDOS for that Judge! It's called RESPECT, and some of the younger generation (as in this case) has no respect for the Law. Maybe she will keep her mouth shut the next time (and I'm sure she'll be in Court again for something else) she appears before the bench.
    I remember an old verse. "Ya screw with the Bull, ya get the horns"
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

well, the, "you two" line was because it seems like only the two of you are being unreasonable and not getting the point. but, there is the beauty of this country. you can disagree with me and i with you.

as for cursing, that was mainly so my point was understood as complete sarcasm. i didn't want people just joining the thread to think i'm going off on my mother. i'm not trying to disrespect you. according to your info, you deserve respect for things you have done for this country. as i commend and RESPECT you, i still don't understand why someone with your background fails to see the point. i think i've made my point. at least to some. i think this thread is dead.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    She got what she deserved, to have the audacity to say that to a judge shows a total lack of respect - no doubt because she has gotten by with this behavior her whole life. If she didn't bat an eye at saying something like this to a judge don't think for a moment that she probably didn't say this (or worse) to her teachers as she was growing up. Kids curse teachers and nothing of a real consequence comes out of it and we're surprised when something like this happens? Don't tell me that kids don't do this either, I've seen it first-hand. The only difference is, this time she actually got called on her behavior by someone with real authority.

I'm under the impression the judge let her off the hook after she made her apology. In my opinion, he shouldn't have even given her a chance to apologize until she had served her original 30. If she smarted off again in her second appearance, another 30 for a new offense.
    Last edited by DefConGun; February 10th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.

well, the, "you two" line was because it seems like only the two of you are being unreasonable and not getting the point. but, there is the beauty of this country. you can disagree with me and i with you.

as for cursing, that was mainly so my point was understood as complete sarcasm. i didn't want people just joining the thread to think i'm going off on my mother. i'm not trying to disrespect you. according to your info, you deserve respect for things you have done for this country. as i commend and RESPECT you, i still don't understand why someone with your background fails to see the point. i think i've made my point. at least to some. i think this thread is dead.
    Actually, I don't see how I can be unreasonable since I was the OP and stated what I thought on post 1 LOL......It would seem everybody els is (j/k).

I do see your point and others. I just disagree with the way it was handled based on how I took the judges actions toward the girls before and after. I do not think he should have raised the bail because of the way she said "adios". He did say "bye bye" in a way that was extremely casual IMO and not befitting a judge.. I do think she should have got punished for her actions after that. 30 days IMO is just too severe for something that causes no property or personal damage. Folks get caught drunk driving for the second time and get less than that.

And no, I did not think you were going off on your mother LOL.

We can just say we disagree. Have a good day.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

VIP Member
    We can just say we disagree. Have a good day.
    You can't just disagree! This is the internet here people! You two are gonna have to have a keyboard deathmatch until the mods put one of you down for good!
    A word of warning; if you can afford to do more Bear does not recommend giving your wife two pieces of bubble gum for her birthday.

VIP Member
    I only made it page 2 so I don't know if it's been said already, but I think its a waste of time and money to prosecute crimes that don't have a tangible victim. She shouldn't have been in court in the first place. You guys cry about "...shall not be infringed" but then you're cool with over the top laws about drugs... hypocrites.

Edit: Just want to add that I think I mostly agree with suntzu about this one, and the rest of you are crazy.
    LOL You supported the medical marijuana thing to didn't you? Well lets see since this crime, as you stated, had no tangible victim no longer will we prosecute DWI's, I mean unless they have a wreck and kill 12 people no harm, no foul, no victim. No more prosecuting illegal gun sales, no crime committed with the gun, no victim let everyone be.

We can just all get along and not worry about victimless crimes they don't hurt anything unless of course you suddenly become the victim.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links