Three of Top Five Don't Like Guns

This is a discussion on Three of Top Five Don't Like Guns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Coincidence? The States People Are Fleeing In 2013 - Yahoo! Finance...

Thread: Three of Top Five Don't Like Guns

VIP Member

Three of Top Five Don't Like Guns

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    They showed WI in the article but I am not sure where the figures come from. We have just turned the corner. It is very gun friendly, good leader ship and our last two budgets had excess funds not a deficit. We are "OPEN FOR BUSINESS"
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

Last person leaving West Virginia is required to turn off the lights. My wife showed me this and I knew that we have a people leaving problem. We do like guns however.
    The picture in the article is Huntington, the seat of Cabell County, with a nice view of our Courthouse and the bridge crossing the Ohio River into, Ohio. Cabell has had a run on concealed carry permits, our Sheriff gives classes and has about 20 to 25 per class. Me and the wife included among them.

My wife is from Illinois originally. She was not surprised that people leave it.

Ironically she LEFT Illinois and MOVED to West Virginia. So, there are some skewing of the statistics, eh?
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links