FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner

This is a discussion on FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner....isn't what they have been doing all week?...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DJC7
  • 2 Post By Phaedrus

Thread: FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner

FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner

FOX reporting LE in gunfight with someone they beleive is Christopher Dorner....isn't what they have been doing all week?
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

2. Remove Ads

Someone's newspapers aren't getting delivered today.
    Jeanlouise likes this.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

VIP Member
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Looks like this is the beginning of the big show down. I hope no more officers are killed.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Looks like the place is burning to the ground when I clicked your link. Hopefully it's over.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

One deputy was already killed, the other one shot is expected to recover. There were a bunch of false, maybe, sightings last night. I can see the smoke from my house. Been very tense around here.

It is not over yet, according to the news.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

If it is Dorner and they dont find the body in the remains of that cabin I would hate to live in Cali for fear of my life from LAPD. LL Cool J should move to Canada for a while. He and Dorner do look a bit alike ya know.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    One deputy was already killed, the other one shot is expected to recover. There were a bunch of false, maybe, sightings last night. I can see the smoke from my house. Been very tense around here.

It is not over yet, according to the news.
    Are they even for sure its Dorner and not just a guy that broke into those folks home and stole the truck?
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I hope they catch him before the LAPD's Keystone Kops shoot any more innocent people.
    WINTEJER000 and BelaOkmyx like this.

I dont think they have to worry about him anymore.

Sad. It seems to me Dorner started out as a very honorable man, and couldn't psychologically deal with being screwed by the LAPD, well known for its corruption. All of us watched Rodney King being beaten for a full minute after anyone could have just cuffed him, so we know what they are capable of out there. I only hope the population of LA doesn't react to this the way they did to that.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaOkmyx View Post
    Sad. It seems to me Dorner started out as a very honorable man, and couldn't psychologically deal with being screwed by the LAPD, well known for its corruption. All of us watched Rodney King being beaten for a full minute after anyone could have just cuffed him, so we know what they are capable of out there. I only hope the population of LA doesn't react to this the way they did to that.
    Or, he was a Psychopath who hid it well.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Links