Just For Laughs

This is a discussion on Just For Laughs within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mr.Colion Noir just posted this on his FB fan page. it made me laugh.Tough i should share Revealed: The Truth about the NRA - YouTube ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Just For Laughs

Just For Laughs

Mr.Colion Noir just posted this on his FB fan page. it made me laugh.Tough i should share

Revealed: The Truth about the NRA - YouTube!

2. Remove Ads

Re: Just For Laughs

More pathetic than comical. First they claim that it's the NRA' s fear mongering that is responsible for the run on guns, ammo, and mags. Of course, the statements coming out of Washington and their support for NY's new restrictive laws didn't provide warning enough to citizens? A government which thrust health care overhaul down everyone's throats without any bipartisan support? No, such an entity is nothing at all to fear when it comes to individual rights.

Then they try to claim that the NRA is no more than a wealthy lobbyist group being led by the industry. Special interest groups anyone? I'd love if they'd tracked all of the Obama donors and then follow that campaign donation money along with the questionable, grants, stimulus spending and legislature it parallels later on.

This administration pushes fear and heaps blame for it upon others. Problem is, the good old U.S.A is fast becoming a recipient state. Once there are more voters looking for handouts than are willing to work in order to get a leg up, we're finished. At that point, nobody would ever risk their free stuff by taking a principled stance with their vote.

First it was the banks and Wall Street, then it was higher income individuals, Tea Party, the right throughout, now the NRA is to be vilified. Who's next?

I made it to 1 min 20 sec.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    I made it to 1 min 20 sec.
    I didn't even make it that far.
    atctimmy likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Re: Just For Laughs

Can't dislike it either...

The lies and half-truths were astounding..

I might have made it a couple of minutes, but then, the fat guy used emphasis on "hollow-point" bullets, and I tasted bile.. So I quit watching.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Links