South African Olympic Runner Involved In Shooting- In South Africa

This is a discussion on South African Olympic Runner Involved In Shooting- In South Africa within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't know where to put this if wrong forum the Mods can move it. I thought it was interesting, and sad. I was in ...

Thread: South African Olympic Runner Involved In Shooting- In South Africa

I don't know where to put this if wrong forum the Mods can move it. I thought it was interesting, and sad. I was in the understanding that the country of South Africa was very restictive of gun ownership but apparently, not. They try but I saw this in another article

Fear and self-arming in South Africa

South African police say crime is decreasing, but levels of private gun ownership are stubbornly high
    Now the link to the story of the shooting.

Inspirational Olympic Runner Involved in Deadly Shooting - WSAZ.com - Severe Weather and Breaking News Coverage in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

VIP Member
    What is it with these world class athletes? He had so much going for him and now he's wasted his life and the life of a young woman.

I heard this evening that it's possible he "confused his girlfriend with an intruder". Right.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Sponsored Links