Marg Helgenberger: Another actress lets her mouth overload her backside.

This is a discussion on Marg Helgenberger: Another actress lets her mouth overload her backside. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; And I used to like watching her on CSI. Actress Marg Helgenberger: 'One can only hope' NRA members are shot dead Responding to a tweet ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By sauerpuss
  • 1 Post By Betty

Thread: Marg Helgenberger: Another actress lets her mouth overload her backside.

VIP Member

And I used to like watching her on CSI.

Actress Marg Helgenberger: 'One can only hope' NRA members are shot dead

Responding to a tweet by author Joyce Carol Oates, actress Marg Helgenberger said "one can only hope" that members of the NRA get shot, Twitchy reported Tuesday.

"If sizable numbers of NRA members become gun-victims themselves, maybe hope for legislation of firearms," Oates tweeted Friday.

"@JoyceCarolOates One can only hope, but sadly I don't think anything would change," the CSI star tweeted in response.

"@MargHelgen @JoyceCarolOates are you encouraging violence against those who dare disagree with you?" asked "Jeremy Avery."

"Congrats for becoming yet another clueless, VIOLENT, liberal 'elite' who shoved her foot in her mouth. Shame on you, lady," added "Conservative Girl."
    Actress Marg Helgenberger: 'One can only hope' NRA members are shot dead - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Another over-the-hill, washed-up actress who can't even hold on to a lead character role on CSI.
    nontechguy and Betty like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Wow, and NRA members are the violent ones?

I'm down to only a few Hollywood types that I'll watch anymore. I hope Bruce Willis keeps making Die Hard movies.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Just like other actor hypocrites who carry guns and make bank in shoot-em-up movies and tv shows.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    Thomas Jefferson

Re: Marg Helgenberger: Another actress lets her mouth overload her backside.

Is it any wonder the liberals want gun control? With attitudes like that, knowing they couldn't trust themselves with a firearm, they assume the rest of society is of their mindset.

It's called projection. Actors are supposed to be good at it, apparently they are.

Fools.
    GunsAndViolince likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

My election signs are being worked on now and it says if you want to give your country to the UN than keep the people that took your rights. There may be some changes but thats what my son and I are working on

I stopped watching that show a while back. This is just another reason not to start watching again.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Sorry, honey... But that's precisely why we carry guns is not to be victims of any violence.. Gun related or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Sorry, honey... But that's precisely why we carry guns is not to be victims of any violence.. Gun related or otherwise.

And if recent news stories are any testament, it works!

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunsAndViolince View Post
    And if recent news stories are any testament, it works!

I wonder how many functions Ms. Eggsenbergers has been to where armed men were there to insure her safety and well being. You probably didn't see her complaining then.

And here I thought we were supposed to be the violent, bloodthirsty ones. Those type of statements are childish and deeply disturbing. However, those people will never come under scrutiny because they're famous.

People like this speak out of ignorance, frustration and emotion. They are called "actors" and that should say much about their character. They need attention when theirs is waning, so guess what, they pick something like gun control and say idiotic things about it.

Yet the scary thing about actors is that many people take them seriously. If she says something that inflammatory, there are people who will take it literally and probably hope her statement comes true so the gun control can go forward. People have lost the ability to think for themselves and allow celebrities to do it for them.

That is the really scary part. Not this dolt and her twitters.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Actors are generally emotionally and intellectually stunted from breathing their own fumes. She proposes that it would be a good thing for people to be harmed so things will go the way she wants them to. And she seems to believe it would be okay for that to happen! "A mind is a terrible thing to waste!"

I'm quite certain that if sizable numbers of actors and actresses were to disappear, no one would notice.
    Betty likes this.
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I think her Botox seeped into her brain. I was never a fan of CSI. Anti-gun with condescending characters.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Sponsored Links