N. Korea, China, taking over and obama wants our guns

This is a discussion on N. Korea, China, taking over and obama wants our guns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We got China (N. Korea's only ally) hacking into our large American corporations, while N. Korea makes and tests nukes while making videos of aggression ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: N. Korea, China, taking over and obama wants our guns

We got China (N. Korea's only ally) hacking into our large American corporations, while N. Korea makes and tests nukes while making videos of aggression towards America. And they want to take our guns? Looks like the Asian version of red dawn to me.

What do you all make of it?

Hard to support this stance without evidence, but I'm sure American hegemony will not last forever.
    The problem with gun control is that drugs are already illegal.

I look at it this way. If you have an enemy, real or perceived, you wage some sort of war against it. How many countries has the US got involved with thay were not a direct threat to the US? Way too many in our countries history. I won't bore you with the history of peaceful nations that we helped change into brutal regimes (or brutal regimes that we supported) all in the name of stopping communism.

You know what I think of it? It is how the world is and how the game is played. Our country has no moral high ground to say someone is screwing with us. Espionage (economic, political, military) has been going on between "friends" and "foes" alike for centuries. We just get our panties in an uproar when we catch someone doing it to us.
    mcp1810, msgt/ret, 031131 and 1 others like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

This sickens me............

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    This sickens me............
    My reply or the OP LOL
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I look at it this way. If you have an enemy, real or perceived, you wage some sort of war against it. How many countries has the US got involved with thay were not a direct threat to the US? Way too many in our countries history. I won't bore you with the history of peaceful nations that we helped change into brutal regimes (or brutal regimes that we supported) all in the name of stopping communism.

You know what I think of it? It is how the world is and how the game is played. Our country has no moral high ground to say someone is screwing with us. Espionage (economic, political, military) has been going on between "friends" and "foes" alike for centuries. We just get our panties in an uproar when we catch someone doing it to us.
    The history of our country post WWII is actually pretty amazing. I think when all is said and done hundreds of years from now the history books will look at Hiroshima/Nagasaki as the moment in time when the end of our "republic" and beginning of our "empire" began. I'm just going to enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by steffen; February 20th, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: clarification

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I won't bore you with the history of peaceful nations that we helped change into brutal regimes (or brutal regimes that we supported) all in the name of stopping communism.
    This isn't boring, it is an essential understanding of history so we quit repeating it. It is one of the biggest mistakes of the 20th century. It goes right along with the enablement of progressivism- the "global village".

Good post, give us more!

Actually our habits started well before the twentieth century. Not even going into our treatment of the natives here, just look at the history of how we established trade in Asia at the point of a gun.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    This isn't boring, it is an essential understanding of history so we quit repeating it. It is one of the biggest mistakes of the 20th century. It goes right along with the enablement of progressivism- the "global village".

Good post, give us more!
    I don't really think the idea is to prevent history from repeating itself, but rather to try and make sure the next chapter in the history book has less blood on the pages.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I am just throwing this in the mix as this writer has had his name mentioned b4 and I just finished reading a third book by Matt Brackin and it has some interesting points, could he be a time traveler? Any way I am going to get the next one and it is fiction so if you enjoy action packed reading check out The Reconquista its pretty graphic so keep it away from the young ones, ADULT CONTENT

Yes we get our panties in an uproar. How dare they do that. China is getting a bit big for their britches. They still owe us from freeing them from Japanese occupation IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post
    Yes we get our panties in an uproar. How dare they do that. China is getting a bit big for their britches. They still owe us from freeing them from Japanese occupation IMO.
    The occupation that would not have happened if Matthew Perry had not forced Japan to trade with the U.S. and modernize it's military? That the one you are talking about?
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post
    Technically I think we owe them. Last time I checked China actually owns most of the US public debt. If you don't believe me, you can see the proof here, directly from the treasury department.

VIP Member
    That little Kim Jong Un scares the heck out of me. He's a testosterone ridden 29 year old punk with nuclear capabilities. Not good, not good at all.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

What I make of it is Odictator has a lot of other issues that he needs to be paying attention to rather than trying to trample on our Constitutional Rights.

Unfortunately, human behavior suggests that people will focus on something to absorb all of their time so that they won't have time to deal with the things they do not want to tackle.
    031131 likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links