Armed robbers cause lockdown of schools

This is a discussion on Armed robbers cause lockdown of schools within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My question is "why?". Why should any school need to lockdown, especially when there are armed robbers in the vicinity? Since schools in MI are ...

Thread: Armed robbers cause lockdown of schools

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Armed robbers cause lockdown of schools

My question is "why?". Why should any school need to lockdown, especially when there are armed robbers in the vicinity? Since schools in MI are gun free zones, doesn't that mean ALL guns are prohibited?

3 suspects arrested, lockdown lifted on Canton-area schools | News - Home
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Evidently the schools don't realize how well protected they are with that "Gun Free Zone" sticker on the main doors.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

We've seen a bit of that here in my Tri-State area (WV, OH, KY).

Seems like every time some nutjob is loose with a gun and even remotely near a school they panic and go on lockdown. Are we succumbing to sheer madness these days?

Most of these people are not even thinking about school or going to one, they just "happen" to be in the area. Being prepared is one thing, total panic is another.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links