Vegas Strip Shootout

Vegas Strip Shootout

This is a discussion on Vegas Strip Shootout within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hope we don't have a a thread on this already, I looked and didn't see one. Last Thursday night there was a wild shootout on ...

Thread: Vegas Strip Shootout

Vegas Strip Shootout

Hope we don't have a a thread on this already, I looked and didn't see one. Last Thursday night there was a wild shootout on the strip in Las Vegas that sounds like it was something out of Heat. Two innocent people were murdered, one semi innocent man was killed, and six others were injured. The suspect is a known pimp (seriously) and multiple felon with priors for kidnapping, robbery, assault, gun charges, and pimping a minor. Last update (link below) is that he had a female accomplice that he may be holding hostage somewhere.

This has echoes of the Dorner case, I can't see this guy being arrested. Vegas is well known as a Mecca for fugitives, but where does one go if fleeing from Vegas? I just hope they bring this to a resolution before anyone else is harmed.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-2...002811358.html

Harris, 26, has been the subject of a multistate manhunt since the incident, and police say he has a long criminal history that includes arrests for robbery, sexual assault, kidnapping and soliciting prostitution.
    More like the vehicle was the subject of the multistate manhunt "since the incident".

Police identified a 22-year-old woman on Tuesday as a "person of interest" in the slaying of an aspiring rapper who was shot and killed while driving his Maserati on the Las Vegas strip and for the deaths of two more people in a fiery crash that ensued.
    To me, that doesn't sound like "a female accomplice being held hostage" and I haven't been able to find anything concrete that he's holding her as an hostage.

Far as the pimp charges in Vegas, all I can say is... LOL.

Police say woman, 22, is "person of interest" in Vegas shooting - Yahoo! News
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    ..snip...
    This has echoes of the Dorner case, I can't see this guy being arrested. Vegas is well known as a Mecca for fugitives, but where does one go if fleeing from Vegas? I just hope they bring this to a resolution before anyone else is harmed.

Police say woman, 22, is "person of interest" in Vegas shooting - Yahoo! News
    Where are the echoes of the Dorner case? Can you link me to this guy's or girl's manifesto? Can you link me to where this guy or girl has threatened numerous law enforcement officers and their family's? Can you link me to where he and/or she states what weapons they have, etc, etc. ANYTHING remotely close to the Dorner case?
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Links