Oklahoma

Oklahoma

This is a discussion on Oklahoma within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election...While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By malexander
  • 1 Post By Jeanlouise

Thread: Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election...While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!

[IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.2&fi lename=mime-attachment.jpg[/IMG]

An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9 an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway. [IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG]

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. HB 1804. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway. [IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG]

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegal's to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional SB 1102

Guess what......... Oklahoma did it anyway. [IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG]

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so.
    More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi and Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a setback for the criminals The Liberals didn't like it -- But....
    Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.
    [IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG]

Just this month, the state has voted and passed a law that ALL driversí license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. They have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of the road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, the Liberals don't like any of this either

Guess what...who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway. [IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG][IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.3&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG][IMG]mailbox:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/Email%20Folders/OKLAHOMA%21%21%21.eml?number=0&part=1.4&fi lename=mime-attachment.gif[/IMG]
    If you like it, pass it on, if you don't then delete it...ThanksGuess what : the people I'm sending this to , will send it on. Well, at least the ones who love and believe in freedom will.
    shadowwalker likes this.
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malexander View Post
    Oklahoma is the only state that Obama did not win even one county in the last election...While everyone is focusing on Arizona ís new law, look what Oklahoma has been doing!!!!
    Congratulations to OK! BUT, WV went 100% against Obama too! United States presidential election in West Virginia, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best part of the entire election season for West Virginia was when the Democrat's voted for a convicted felon, in their primary, over Obama.
    That was rich.

I love all the other laws OK has been working on though. I hope WV will do the same but I'm not holding my breath.
    TailRunner likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Looks like OK has figured out it's easier to do something and answer for it later than to get permission first.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

If Oklahoma would get rid of state income tax it would nearly be perfect.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

"What the hell was that?!" -Mayors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, August 1945

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    It would just jack up sales taxes, vehicle registrations, and any other fees to make up for it.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Texas manages to not have state income taxes and I don't think our other fees are much higher if at all. And way cheaper than some like Arizona.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

"What the hell was that?!" -Mayors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, August 1945

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTerri View Post
    If Oklahoma would get rid of state income tax it would nearly be perfect.

We are working on it.
    State gov'ment is in the process of "weaning" income tax off of paychecks now. I think income tax is supposed to disappear in a couple of years or so. IIRC
    NRA Life Member

I was born in Oklahoma but now reside in Louisiana. I called my parents (in OK) the day after the election and told them I was proud of the Oklahoma vote. (69% against BHO I believe) If the world explodes the wife and I have talked about moving back to God's country. Proud to be an Okie at heart!

Sponsored Links