Kung Fu Panda cartoon episode (excellent 2A implications)

This is a discussion on Kung Fu Panda cartoon episode (excellent 2A implications) within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I enjoy watching Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (sweet!) with my son, and their new episode is shades of 2A and self-defense. plot: The ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Betty

Thread: Kung Fu Panda cartoon episode (excellent 2A implications)

VIP Member

I enjoy watching Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness (sweet!) with my son, and their new episode is shades of 2A and self-defense.

plot:
    The gov't has decreed that kung-fu can only be used with a permit. When Po and the Furious Five are busted using kung-fu hundreds of times (defending the village from bandits) without a permit, kung-fu is outlawed. Naturally, the bandits celebrate and go to town. Po decides to don a mask and go vigilante, busting the bandits at night. The constable is not happy and asks Po to hunt the vigilante down. The bandits have a very interesting thing to say to the constable about the ban.

Great episode to help explain things to the kiddies.

Video - The Midnight Stranger (Full) - KFP LOA - Kung Fu Panda Wiki, the online encyclopedia to the Kung Fu Panda world!
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power." - Yoshimi Ishikawa

Thanks for sharing! That is awesome- can't wait to watch with my son!
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    I've heard of Kung Fu Panda but never actually watched it. That was great! I would never have believed something with a message like that would come out of Hollywood. Also, the characters and animation are very good...funny too!

Next time my 2 and 4 year old grandsons come over, we're watching Kung Fu Panda!
    Last edited by Jeanlouise; February 27th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

So is that the new 'dragon style'? (I have a 4 year old who loves that show, although we only see it on Hulu and Netflix as cable is a ripoff).

What always amazes me is how little kids can even understand simple concepts but the Federal Government is so blinded by corruption, greed, and stupidity, that it takes hearings, debates, boards, and panels to come to a conclusion, often times opposite from what reality would suggest.

VIP Member
    I hate to admit that I like watching Po with my kids.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links