What TV shows do you guys watch?

This is a discussion on What TV shows do you guys watch? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I have no cable but yet i still feel like I watch a lot of tv. I have to thank Netflix, the internet, and working ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What TV shows do you guys watch?

What TV shows do you guys watch?

I have no cable but yet i still feel like I watch a lot of tv. I have to thank Netflix, the internet, and working 3rd shift for that!

Im curious to see what other people are watching to see if anything peeks my interest.

Currently im watching: Psych, SouthLAnd, Lost, Suits (just ended), just getting into Revolution, and Rules of Engagement.
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

2. Remove Ads

I watch a lot of dvds but after a year of satellite tv which is all we get out here and seeing the same stuff for a month at a time I just shut it off. Dont watch much tv and if I am its some DVD movie. Get my news weather on the net.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

i feel ya! i usually get my news from yahoo...i cant stand my local news...its always the same thing! Robbery, shooting, and snow!
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

I have the outdoor channel on my direct tv for a few bucks more. And I watch a lot of gun related shows. Like trigger time, shooting gallery, Guns and gear. And if Im not watching those Im a motorsports fan nascar and pass time are a couple of faves. I also like pawn stars, american pickers, and doomsday preppers.

The Walking Dead, Southland, Combat Medics, Law and Order SVU, and.....can't remember the name of it. A show about a traveling gun auction. They get some cool firearms on that show. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

All I get out here (in english) is CNN (international), the History channel, and ESPN (in Russian with english subtitles of all things). Every once in awhile I see AFN (Armed Forces Network) which is, like, 10 english speaking channels.

I have to d'load most anything specific I wanna watch and really The Walking Dead is about the only TV I care to watch..... and AMC isn't out here at all.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    GSB. I am right there with you. I have Hagi satellite TV which has several english speaking channels, I now know more about the mating habits of snakes and crocs than anyone, lord they love their nature shows. When the internet is good enough The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy get downloaded.

I do on occasion get to watch CSI or Law and Order. No AFN except in the OPCENTER.
    goldshellback likes this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Justified !

Quote Originally Posted by tacman605 View Post
    I have Hagi satellite TV..... No AFN except in the OPCENTER.
    Oh man.... the Russian, Turk, and Hagi language nature shows....LOL. Although the Italian 'soccer channel' is an intresting change from time to time...(I think it's Italian anyways) I do know more about 'pickn' antiques, restoring antiques, and selling antiques to pawn shops in Vegas and Louisiana than I ever wanted to know.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Trackstarpre, a few of the shows that I like this season are: Person of Interest, the Americans, Revolution, White Collar and Continuum.

“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.” Thomas Paine

VIP Member
    The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Pardon The Interuption (PTI), and lots of sports: NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, NCAA football or basketball, and Wednesday night at Range's whole lineup on the Outdoor Channel.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

I watch them all.......
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Walking Dead, Revolution, Haven, Warehouse 13, and just started watching Zero Hour (pretty good). I watch a lot of the History channel, Discovery channels and SyFy. I do not watch reality TV.
    Livin the Life!
    Join and Support the NRA

I have no TV service, just watch movies from my DVD/BR collection. I get my news/weather from the internet. I got really tired of paying nearly $100/month for U-verse. Besides, I now have more time for reloading, reading gun-related stuff on the web, and reading for fun (murder mysteries/govt. conspiracy and espionage stories).
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawk76 View Post
    Trackstarpre, a few of the shows that I like this season are: Person of Interest, the Americans, Revolution, White Collar and Continuum.
    how is Person of Interest...i am curious about that show because of its connection with JJ Abrams! and i didnt realize the Americans started...the commercial i saw for that show looked pretty cool! White collar is a great show...all of USA network shows are good
    Glock 23 Gen 4
    Bravo Company AR-15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links