Anyone else seriously worried about this little nut-job?

This is a discussion on Anyone else seriously worried about this little nut-job? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; North Korea vows to cancel Korean War cease-fire | Fox News I want to believe he couldn't start WW3 but it makes me very uneasy ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Anyone else seriously worried about this little nut-job?

VIP Member

Anyone else seriously worried about this little nut-job?

North Korea vows to cancel Korean War cease-fire | Fox News

I want to believe he couldn't start WW3 but it makes me very uneasy to know he could.
    Regoria75 likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    No need to worry. Dennis Rodman says he's a "cool kid."

... and awesome.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

He reminds me of a yappy little dog running around in a yard full of big dogs. Yap! Yap!! Yap!!! I am working on a nuclear arsenal. Yap. Yap!! Yap!! The yappy little dog pushes it too far and one of the big dogs stops ignoring him.

VIP Member
    Thanks guys! Now I feel better! If Carmen Electra's ex-husband hadn't stepped in, no telling what mess we could find our selves in.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

What Nation holds an active US Navy ship hostage to this day? North Korea. The Pueblo still sits commisioned and hostage in North Korea.

We are the ones that enbolden people like North Korea into acting like a little ankle biting dog.

Is China going to risk a war for NKorea?

UN just tightened sanctions bet that scared the little guy !!

This is nothing but karma for what we have allowed both Dems and Repubs
    Badey and darbo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by manolito View Post
    What Nation holds an active US Navy ship hostage to this day? North Korea. The Pueblo still sits commisioned and hostage in North Korea.

We are the ones that enbolden people like North Korea into acting like a little ankle biting dog.

Is China going to risk a war for NKorea?

UN just tightened sanctions bet that scared the little guy !!

This is nothing but karma for what we have allowed both Dems and Repubs
    I was in South Korea when the north took the Pueblo. I don't trust this latest dictator anymore than I trusted his father or grandfather. All three of them are little men with Napolean complexes. Just my personal opinion. I'm not a doctor.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

This does bother/scare me, but I'm not actually sure to what extent... it's definitely troubling though. This kid has been rambling on and on for a while, but I can't help but to think eventually he's going to back his word up.
    Badey likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Third generation nut-job with nukes. What could go wrong?
    msgt/ret and darbo like this.

Noth Korea, Syria, Iran, Pakastan, Egypt, Afghanastan, Libya, Russia, China.......Pick 1 or 2 if you like.

But wait! Don't we have our best man ole Dennis Rodman on the job... I'm sure it's just fine left in his inept, ​I mean capable hands..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

I am not concerned. I was in S. Korea for 5 years and have studied it for many years after. Kim is not the man his grandfather was. His grandfather was a nutcase but a smart one. He knew what the ramifications would be if he invaded the south. In fact, one of the most dangerous times was during Desert Storm, if there was a time for him to attack would have been then. There was no way the US had the assets to keep S. Korea. And that did not happen.

The N. Korean Generals feared Kim Il Sung. If he ordered an attack they would have done it. Not so sure about the grandson. I really do not beleive they would attack on his orders alone. Many of the Generals have traveled to other countries (Russia, China, Vietnam) and they are not isolated pawns like the population and lower ranking military. They should know they would get their butts kicked in the end. With that being said....the fear would be a military coup and some nut job general taking over the country. That could be dangerous.

Nukes....years away before they can have anything to what can be called a deliverable weapon to the US and many more years before they have enough to really be a threat.

USS Pueblo---like we would not hold onto a "spy ship" that "strayed" into our waters if it suited our needs. Come on. Like they were going to give it back.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I am not concerned. I was in S. Korea for 5 years and have studied it for many years after. Kim is not the man his grandfather was. His grandfather was a nutcase but a smart one. He knew what the ramifications would be if he invaded the south. In fact, one of the most dangerous times was during Desert Storm, if there was a time for him to attack would have been then. There was no way the US had the assets to keep S. Korea. And that did not happen.

The N. Korean Generals feared Kim Il Sung. If he ordered an attack they would have done it. Not so sure about the grandson. I really do not beleive they would attack on his orders alone. Many of the Generals have traveled to other countries (Russia, China, Vietnam) and they are not isolated pawns like the population and lower ranking military. They should know they would get their butts kicked in the end. With that being said....the fear would be a military coup and some nut job general taking over the country. That could be dangerous.

Nukes....years away before they can have anything to what can be called a deliverable weapon to the US and many more years before they have enough to really be a threat.

USS Pueblo---like we would not hold onto a "spy ship" that "strayed" into our waters if it suited our needs. Come on. Like they were going to give it back.
    Since you have been studying, have you notice how the latest member of the dynasty has been getting rid of the generals who don't agree with him? Do you think that might encourage the rest to fall in line?
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Actually I'm more worried about the little men in Washington trying to change our US Constitution...more dangerous...IMO.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post

I worry not so much about little nut-job setting out to nuke the US as much as starting a domino effect by nuking South Korea.
    If he did that, what would be our response? What would be China's respone to our response? What would Russia's response be to China's response to our response etc. etc.

In the best of scenarios, cooler heads of the larger nations would prevail, but I no longer count on other nations to have a cool head, especially if you throw the Middle East into the fray. What better time to attack the US then when we're busy putting out Nuclear fires in South Korea.

I think "Little Kim" is very dangerous, more so that his namesakes.
    Regoria75 and msgt/ret like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links