Would YOU Try To Stop This Murder? :

This is a discussion on Would YOU Try To Stop This Murder? : within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; VERY interesting: everything explained on video: CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: Would YOU Try To Stop This Murder? :

Would YOU Try To Stop This Murder? :

VERY interesting: everything explained on video:

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

2. Remove Ads

Already running..........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

If it were safe to do so

It'd be hard to tell if the GG was getting the better of the BG or if the one doing the strangling was the BG, etc. etc. since you'd know NOTHING of the situation before the door opened.

Anyways, with "experiments" like these, I think they were on point when they said sooner or later an actor is going to get shot..
    wishyouwell likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    It'd be hard to tell if the GG was getting the better of the BG or if the one doing the strangling was the BG, etc. etc. since you'd know NOTHING of the situation before the door opened.

Anyways, with "experiments" like these, I think they were on point when they said sooner or later an actor is going to get shot..
    This.

And the other videos that followed were so much more entertaining. The Chinese guy flipping out at the airport.. Even his wife had to get in on it and break something. and the lady going berserk at the drive-thru was pretty good :)

What I think is funny is that the two actors by the end of it were hit with fire extinguisher spraying all over them, dragged, yanked and every other thing under the sun.

I take to point about getting shot-danger seriously. But if the reactions are truthful, and I think most are, it's interesting how real people react to that instant "crisis" - and so many declined to do anything. I'm not even saying they were wrong - unarmed the threat to them was that they would be next. But it was interesting for me - experiment or not - to see an example of how different people act than I bet most would have predicted. As you notice, in the interview portion, most said they would help. It reinforces to me that any of us, when faced with a real crisis, only THINK we know what we'd do.

Links