I wonder how long before this starts happening here

I wonder how long before this starts happening here

This is a discussion on I wonder how long before this starts happening here within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; BGs surround and rob a car stuck in traffic: Car Thieves Attack Motorists Stuck In Traffic...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MrBuckwheat
  • 1 Post By Alex_C
  • 3 Post By oakchas

Thread: I wonder how long before this starts happening here

VIP Member

Angry I wonder how long before this starts happening here

BGs surround and rob a car stuck in traffic:

Car Thieves Attack Motorists Stuck In Traffic
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Best have their hearing protection in place, prior to trying this with my truck, because there is going to be some really loud noises. LOL
    " But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself... Baa." Col. Dave Grossman on Sheep and Sheepdogs.

VIP Member
    I am sure 911 will take care of it, just call and wait it out with your phone up to your head.
    cfd335 likes this.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

If they got in front or behind me, I'd smash them and deal with the insurance later. Other than that, there's a beat-down on the way.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

My first trip to the range I did not take hearing protection. My ears rang for 3 weeks. I have no idea how loud it would be in the car. If you are using fmj, can you shoot through the door. or are you better off to roll down the window and then shoot?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonthelake View Post
    My first trip to the range I did not take hearing protection. My ears rang for 3 weeks. I have no idea how loud it would be in the car. If you are using fmj, can you shoot through the door. or are you better off to roll down the window and then shoot?
    Sounds like they smash your windows so no windows to roll down. Just draw and shoot! this is a case for high cap mags!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

I doubt you'll see or hear too many instances of that kind of stuff in the news.. Really sounds like a bunch of dumber than dirt losers that thought they could get away with such a stupid scheme. I mean really, in my part of town and with one of the highest rates for congestion on the highway. Some clowns trying to get away with that crap wouldn't last too long before some bad tempered driver on the cusp of road rage ran the sucker down, or pulled out a pistol and put um into a heap right there on the highway.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

If you do use your handgun in such a situation, better be damn sure of what's behind the perp...
    MrsHB likes this.

TVJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    If you do use your handgun in such a situation, better be damn sure of what's behind the perp...
    Well said
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat

VIP Member
    Back in the 1970s when I was stationed at Travis we had a thief robbing people in the drive through at the bank and making his escape on a bicycle. This was the one and only instance where ammo registration caught a thief, a clerk at K-Mart recognized him from the surveillance picture as someone who had recently purchased .22 ammo and turned his info over to the PD.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Well if a bad guy walks up to my drivers door, that places his bodies lower mid section at the right height, and attempts to rob/carjack me he will have just given up the possibility of ever having children in the future. Yes, if the window is up and the bad guy breaks it, I'll shoot thru the door.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    I hope it's another perp... I like BOGOs and twofers.
    atctimmy, sixgun and Brad426 like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    "Officer, I was in fear of my life." Enough said.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I hope it's another perp... I like BOGOs and twofers.
    Im all for this. Crime is everywhere folks. Be aware and stay safe.

What you need in this situation is a double barrel shotgun. Just step out of your car and fire two blasts into the air.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Sponsored Links