Hot women and guns in youtube videos? Is this how it really is?

This is a discussion on Hot women and guns in youtube videos? Is this how it really is? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Preface, this is not intended to be disrespectful in any way what so ever. It is just an observation, if not a complement to the ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By archer51

Thread: Hot women and guns in youtube videos? Is this how it really is?

Hot women and guns in youtube videos? Is this how it really is?

Preface, this is not intended to be disrespectful in any way what so ever. It is just an observation, if not a complement to the industry and the women who love shooting guns.

In the quest to learn as much about shooing as possible, I have been watching a lot of videos to get tips on things to work on at the range. One thing that I noticed however is there are several very attractive women who shoot guns in many of these videos. Now unlike what you see in car magazines, these women are not just eye candy, many of them are great shots too. Some of them never show their faces in the videos, I am guessing for privacy reasons, but even those that just show body seem to be very fit, and have a heck of a figure.

Since I am new to the world of handguns and recreational shooting, is this the norm in the industry? Or is this just a select few that seem to be out there. I work in an mostly male dominated industry, and the vast majority of the women who are in the industry, are not nearly as attractive as many of the gun enthusiast women that I have met so far.

On side note, if my wife was a gun enthusiast (which I am sure she will become) she would be in the hot women with guns category too.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I think if you put up videos featuring hillary or janet reno or rosie shooting guns they would not get very many views.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I think if you put up videos featuring hillary or janet reno or rosie shooting guns they would not get very many views.
    What he said!!!:-). I wouldn't watch for sure!
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Something tells me that they are not gun enthusiasts.

VIP Member
    Beside those 3, even a Glock would be pretty!
    Bmoliv66, Brad426 and Badey like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

As far as YouTube goes those are the videos that get the highest views... Guns and beautiful women. Those are at the top of the list of basic needs for a man, right up there with oxygen and maybe a good four wheel drive

Links