This is really starting to bug me!

This is a discussion on This is really starting to bug me! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing | Fox News How blatantly stupid does our emperor-in-chief think we are? He ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: This is really starting to bug me!

White House suspends public tours, but first family trips in full swing | Fox News

How blatantly stupid does our emperor-in-chief think we are? He is a perfect example of a narcissist.
    NRA Life Member

I thought this forum was free of politics not concerning gun legislation?
    gregnsc likes this.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedWebGuy View Post
    Far from it. Plenty of Obama/Democrat/Liberal hate-threads appear here on a regular basis. Seems to be true of any gun forum.

IBTL !

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Far from it. Plenty of Obama/Democrat/Liberal hate-threads appear here on a regular basis. Seems to be true of any gun forum.
    Yeah I noticed that. Judging from the rules, it appeared like this forum prided itself on respect and good attitudes, but I find this to no avail with politics. But hey, what do you expect with a bunch of gun advocates right? I just bite my tongue and move on, it's not like I am going to change anyone's mind.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."- George Washington

VIP Member
    It's in "Off Topic" and no one is arguing politics. It's an opinion about the person who is running the country (and can very directly effect gun legislation). Besides, he's mentioned several times that "he often shoots skeet" on vacation so he's made it gun related.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    "Do as I say, not as I do"
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    It's in "Off Topic" and no one is arguing politics. It's an opinion about the person who is running the country (and can very directly effect gun legislation). Besides, he's mentioned several times that "he often shoots skeet" on vacation so he's made it gun related.
    I would disagree, his opinion is concerned with politics, which makes it inherently political. He certainly has powers that can affect our gun rights but nothing in what he posted is directly related them, you see? Like I said, I am not injecting my own opinion on the issue here, I was simply under the impression this forum operated differently.
    Last edited by ArmedWebGuy; March 8th, 2013 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Yeah I noticed that. Judging from the rules, it appeared like this forum prided itself on respect and good attitudes, but I find this to no avail with politics. But hey, what do you expect with a bunch of gun advocates right? I just bite my tongue and move on, it's not like I am going to change anyone's mind.
    Then go to another forum (not meant to be mean) or do not reply to things that you do not like or approve of.....very very simple. The mods do a good job of determining if something is appropriate and if it should continue.

COntact a mod if you think something is inappropirate...BTW: IBTL
    atctimmy likes this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Sorry if I violated the rules here. I guess my blood pressure got a bit high after being on reading on the "other" site. Mods feel free to close this if need be.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Then go to another forum (not meant to be mean) or do not reply to things that you do not like or approve of.....very very simple. The mods do a good job of determining if something is appropriate and if it should continue.

COntact a mod if you think something is inappropirate...BTW: IBTL
    I was surfing the "Active Topics" section and came about this particular one. I have been quite silent for awhile, I just wanted to point out the obvious. Anyway, I am now done with this thread, no need for a heated discussion here. :)

Personally what they do or don't do in the W.H. so far as tours,i could careless.

I was surfing the "Active Topics" section and came about this particular one. I have been quite silent for awhile, I just wanted to point out the obvious. Anyway, I am now done with this thread, no need for a heated discussion here. :)
    Oh it's too late now son! I kid, but on a serious note, it was posted in "Off topic" and Pacman was just expressing his views. Especially the past few months, anything concerning Obama can be linked back to gun rights and 2A.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

VIP Member
    No this is in "Off Topic and Humor” just like our Glorious Leader.
    bigbadsmiles likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

The President and his family can't be bothered with us little people traipsing around the White House. They've got important things going on there, like trampling rights, droning citizens, taxing working people, redistrubing wealth, running up debt, spending money we don't have on family trips, etc.
    msgt/ret and bigbadsmiles like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links