Time to stop being lazy

Time to stop being lazy

This is a discussion on Time to stop being lazy within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Doing spartan race trifecta this year, with first race in June, then September and November. Thankfully they increase in distance as they go. Just been ...

Thread: Time to stop being lazy

Time to stop being lazy

Doing spartan race trifecta this year, with first race in June, then September and November. Thankfully they increase in distance as they go. Just been lazy with cold weather and not training as I should be. Will start after my birthday next week on the following Sunday though. Turning 35 next week.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Anyone else train with parallettes?
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

Sponsored Links