Hole In The Wall Gang Camp

This is a discussion on Hole In The Wall Gang Camp within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; DC Friends, I am riding in this years Angel Ride to raise funds for the Hole In The Wall Gang camp. If you aren't familiar ...

Thread: Hole In The Wall Gang Camp

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar

Hole In The Wall Gang Camp

DC Friends,

I am riding in this years Angel Ride to raise funds for the Hole In The Wall Gang camp. If you aren't familiar with this camp, they provide a summer camp experience for kids dealing with cancer and other serious blood diseases, at no cost to the family. It is also important to mention that 100% of the money donated goes directly to the camp, there are no administrative fees involved. I will be riding approximately 140 miles in 2 days, Saturday May 26th and Sunday May 27th. Saturday night we will be sleeping at the camp, and get to directly see how funds raised are applied. I have a $1000 fund-raising commitment to meet, and have donated the first $200 (after my company's charitable match form is processed).

Please consider donating to this worthy charity and give a seriously ill child a summer camp experience.

Thanks.

Charles Hollis's Personal Page for 2013 AngelRide
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

2. Remove Ads

Links