Ugly: Newtown Shooter Planned for a Long Time

This is a discussion on Ugly: Newtown Shooter Planned for a Long Time within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ugly and scary, but goes to show you that these wack-jobs know what they're up to, but they're just separated from reality: Lupica: Morbid find ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XD9rottie
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Ugly: Newtown Shooter Planned for a Long Time

Ugly and scary, but goes to show you that these wack-jobs know what they're up to, but they're just separated from reality:

Lupica: Morbid find suggests murder-obsessed gunman Adam Lanza plotted Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook massacre for years - NY Daily News

My take-a-ways from the article are:

1. He wanted to be the number one mass shooter.
    2. He was living out his video game world in the real world.
    3. He picked the school for easy targets.

The big question is why didn't his mother pick-up on any of this? It reminds me of the Columbine jerks whose parents were unaware the kids were building pipe-bombs in the house!

You'd think with the guy being a 'special needs' person that she'd pay more attention...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

I am not sure how special his needs were, maybe the mother was in the dark as to how sick he was. Sometimes the signs really aren't there. We can look back on it and think what we would have done, but the mothers eyes were probably blinded by the love for her son. (We all know how moms can be). That being said, this kid was a sick individual....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

A seven by four foot spreadsheet in 9pt font.... That's how sick and twisted that guy was.

Another take away I got: the police admitting that he picked a "soft target" (gun free zone) so as to get the most murders completed before being killed himself.

Gun Free Zones are nothing more than hunting preserves for the sick and twisted criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ep1953 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mano3 View Post
    Ugly and scary, but goes to show you that these wack-jobs know what they're up to, but they're just separated from reality:

Lupica: Morbid find suggests murder-obsessed gunman Adam Lanza plotted Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook massacre for years - NY Daily News

My take-a-ways from the article are:

1. He wanted to be the number one mass shooter.
    2. He was living out his video game world in the real world.
    3. He picked the school for easy targets.

The big question is why didn't his mother pick-up on any of this? It reminds me of the Columbine jerks whose parents were unaware the kids were building pipe-bombs in the house!

You'd think with the guy being a 'special needs' person that she'd pay more attention...
    The number one reason here is simple : Denial.

His mother could not bring herself to admit he had problems. Rather, she chose to ignore them and give him more of the wrong kind of attention. She actually manufactured the little killer and eventually became his "first" victim. Denial kills and kills often.
    mano3 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Re: Ugly: Newtown Shooter Planned for a Long Time

Makes me ill.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Makes me ill.
    What makes me ill is just why no one had the nerve to take him by the throat and bash some sense in to him.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

A) We already have a thread about this.

B) Lupica is a major left wing anti, he's like an inverse Alex Jones.

Sponsored Links