Dreamed of an old gun last night

This is a discussion on Dreamed of an old gun last night within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I had a pretty clear dream last night of my old Keltec P3AT. I dreamed I was getting ready to go out and I picked ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 1 Post By Brad426

Thread: Dreamed of an old gun last night

VIP Member

Dreamed of an old gun last night

I had a pretty clear dream last night of my old Keltec P3AT. I dreamed I was getting ready to go out and I picked up the P3AT and put it into the pocket holster I always kept it in. When I woke up, I opened my gun safe, half expecting to see it there. But alas, it was a dream.

I haven't had the P3AT for almost 7 years. I guess I really miss it. I never dream of other women, so I guess my wife only has to worry that I might want to buy another P3AT!

Anyone ever dream of guns - especially ones you once owned?

(I didn't notice in the dream, but I bet the serial number was 4 8 15 16 23 42!
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

I had a dream about 6 months ago about a really small revolver, maybe a .32 or something. In my dream I had lost it and was freaking out. I've never owned a revolver and really don't care much for the few I've shot. Really strange.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    I haven't worked on a B-52 in over 20 years, but I regularly fix them in my sleep.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

My dreams are way cooler than y'all's.
    BenGoodLuck likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    Well...I wish I could say that. Unfortunately tho I can't.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Ive had some strange dreams before. But never about a gun I used to own. Id say the strangest gun dream I have had was I had to pull my gun and shoot a perp. But the gun kept jamming and I had to do the tap rack bang drill every time I pulled the trigger. Strange Indeed.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I'm only sharing the dreams that can be shared on a family gun forum!
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Ben, I could understand if it were a nice 1911, or even a smith revolver, but a keltec...Come on buddy....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Ben, I could understand if it were a nice 1911, or even a smith revolver, but a keltec...Come on buddy....
    That dream could almost ****snicker, snicker*** be considered a "nightmare!"

Just kidding to all the Kel-Tec fans.

Never dreamed of a firearm, just my long-gone 1968 Dodge Charger R/T SE with the 440 V-8 under the hood.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Links