Ammo Shortage

This is a discussion on Ammo Shortage within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By riverfish

Thread: Ammo Shortage

Ammo Shortage

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and a drop dead gorgeous brunette was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my pickup and said in a very sexy voice"I'm a big believer in barter big boy. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" I thought for a few seconds and asked "What kinda ammo you got?"
    niks, blake716, NONAME762 and 1 others like this.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish View Post
    This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and a drop dead gorgeous brunette was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my pickup and said in a very sexy voice"I'm a big believer in barter big boy. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" I thought for a few seconds and asked "What kinda ammo you got?"
    Great way to turn that situation to your advantage Bro!! Did you get a giggle from her?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links