Ammo Shortage

Ammo Shortage

This is a discussion on Ammo Shortage within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By riverfish

Thread: Ammo Shortage

Ammo Shortage

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and a drop dead gorgeous brunette was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my pickup and said in a very sexy voice"I'm a big believer in barter big boy. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" I thought for a few seconds and asked "What kinda ammo you got?"
    niks, blake716, NONAME762 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by riverfish View Post
    This morning I lucked out and was able to buy a couple of cases of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station and a drop dead gorgeous brunette was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back of my pickup and said in a very sexy voice"I'm a big believer in barter big boy. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" I thought for a few seconds and asked "What kinda ammo you got?"
    Great way to turn that situation to your advantage Bro!! Did you get a giggle from her?
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links