Humor .... Just Thinking

Humor .... Just Thinking

This is a discussion on Humor .... Just Thinking within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just Thinking..... Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 shotgun right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells, ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By commonground
  • 1 Post By PEF

Thread: Humor .... Just Thinking

Humor .... Just Thinking

Just Thinking.....

Today I swung my front door wide open and placed my Stevens 320 shotgun right in the doorway. I gave it 6 shells, and noticing that it had no legs, even placed it in my wheelchair to help it get around. I then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor boy across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of our house. After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself outside. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

All right, well I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.
    Jeanlouise and JoJoGunn like this.
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

VIP Member
    Uhhh....let me know where you live and what time you plan on setting your Smith & Wessons on the front porch....

Edit- preferably a Model 60 no dash w/pinned barrel, round butt. Thanks
    commonground likes this.

I did that with my Mosin-Nagant 91-30 only after I realized that I spoke English to it.

Being made in Tula, Russia in 1942, it had not had the opportunity to learn or understand the English language.

Now I have to learn to speak Russian so it will understand what the heck I'm saying to it.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Nope, you Just have a defective weapon. haha.
    DPMS AR-15
    Mossberg 835 Ulti-MAG
    M&P .40sw
    M&P Shield .40sw

You would have to dodge a stampeded to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Uhhh....let me know where you live and what time you plan on setting your Smith & Wessons on the front porch....

Edit- preferably a Model 60 no dash w/pinned barrel, round butt. Thanks
    Ill take a mod 29 clasick of your porch. Dont worry about the ammo I have plenty

Links