Snitch on your friends...get $500!

This is a discussion on Snitch on your friends...get $500! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; For all you New Yorkers...call the toll free number and win $500 for snitching on your friends or family! New York State Sets Up Gun ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Snitch on your friends...get $500!

VIP Member

For all you New Yorkers...call the toll free number and win $500 for snitching on your friends or family!

New York State Sets Up Gun Snitch Line With $500 Award | The Gateway Pundit

To see if this was really true, I called the number. Sure enough, a REAL person answered on the first ring. So, if you're in NY and own an illegal gun, please PM me with your name and address...I could use the money. Thanks in advance!
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Hello? I don't know anyone in NY, but for $250 there's this lady in Falling Waters, WV, that's got guns and...

Really, how low is that?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Hello? I don't know anyone in NY, but for $250 there's this lady in Falling Waters, WV, that's got guns and...

Really, how low is that?
    Hold it right there big guy. All my guns are legal...well they were legal until that boating accident we all discussed a month or so ago.
    oldnfat likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

JL, so you called and now they have your name and caller ID in a database of WV gun owners. Just you wait ...
    If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lionround View Post
    JL, so you called and now they have your name and caller ID in a database of WV gun owners. Just you wait ...
    Refer to post #3.
    lionround likes this.

[QUOTE=Jeanlouise;2666518]Hold it right there big guy. All my guns are legal...well they were legal until that boating accident we all discussed a month or so ago.[/QUOTE

Hay, I've got family in WV. Maybe they can help you search the bottom of lake for your stuff.
    NRA Life Member
    R1200RT
    Remember, math is your friend not your enemy!

damn boating accidents...

New York state has officially become the new communist Russia asking citizens to turn in their neighbors, banning guns, limiting drink sizes, and now hiding cigarettes. where is Nanny Bloomberg going to stop the madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    For all you New Yorkers...call the toll free number and win $500 for snitching on your friends or family!

To see if this was really true, I called the number. Sure enough, a REAL person answered on the first ring. So, if you're in NY and own an illegal gun, please PM me with your name and address...I could use the money. Thanks in advance!
    Between this and the "$500 buy back" for "high capacity" magazines we can all afford to go out and splurge on some nice full size glocks that hold 7 rounds

How do they pay?

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Hold it right there big guy. All my guns are legal...well they were legal until that boating accident we all discussed a month or so ago.
    All I can say is there must have been a lot of boats out that day!

And I am an expereinced SCUBA instructor trained in search and recovery, so . . . what lake was that?
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Jeanlouise, I don't think Oldvet got your sarcasm. It is so sad what is happening to this country.

“Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good.” Thomas Paine

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    How do they pay?
    Don't know, I didn't hang around long enough to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    All I can say is there must have been a lot of boats out that day!

And I am an expereinced SCUBA instructor trained in search and recovery, so . . . what lake was that?
    It was the Potomac River. They're probably well on their way downstream...to Maryland where they'll be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHawk76 View Post
    Jeanlouise, I don't think Oldvet got your sarcasm.
    Oh, he got it alright. OV is is the King of Sarcasm.
    You're right about the country!

Wouldn't hurt to tie up their phone lines with a few calls every day. As the saying goes -- just sayin'.

What is it with guns and boats. I lost a bunch of guns in a boating accident too!!!

"MOLON LABE"
    "come and take them"
    King Leonidas of Sparta

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by latentcarry View Post
    What is it with guns and boats. I lost a bunch of guns in a boating accident too!!!
    It's tragic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links