Found on Anti-Gun Website

This is a discussion on Found on Anti-Gun Website within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 8275926325_db234f77cf.jpg...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By pittypat21
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By JoJoGunn

Thread: Found on Anti-Gun Website

Found on Anti-Gun Website

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member
    typical...
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

That's a pretty scary gun.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

It's magazine holds 100 bullets.

I wonder if thats 100 bullets loaded in cartridges, or just 100 loose bullets...
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Isnt that the one that you can shoot down drones and DC 10s and the space station with????
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

As Jerry Clower would have said, " It is obvious that they are educated beyond their means."
    "All our liberties are due to men who, when their conscience has compelled them, have broken the laws of the land."
    1911 x2, Colt New Frontier, S&W 1917, FEG P9R, Kahr CW9, Charter Bulldog, Super Blackhawk, Remington 870, Ruger Mini 14, FR-8, SKS x2, Remington 870 & 1100, Mossberg 500

RT
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    That's a pretty scary gun.
    That it is. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my shorts....

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    It's magazine holds 100 bullets.

I wonder if thats 100 bullets loaded in cartridges, or just 100 loose bullets...
    That magazine is pretty impressive. 100 rounds in such a small, concealable package? I want one of those. In fact, someone needs to show this to magazine manufacturers because apparently they've been doing it wrong all these years if all they've been able to manage is a 30 round capacity out of the same size magazine.

Even more impressive, though, is that trigger. I wonder how that works? Since the trigger "easily shoots 100 bullets per minute", would you have to tell it to shoot, or does it have a mind of its own and shoot all by itself?

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    That it is. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my shorts....

That magazine is pretty impressive. 100 rounds in such a small, concealable package? I want one of those. In fact, someone needs to show this to magazine manufacturers because apparently they've been doing it wrong all these years if all they've been able to manage is a 30 round capacity out of the same size magazine.

Even more impressive, though, is that trigger. I wonder how that works? Since the trigger "easily shoots 100 bullets per minute", would you have to tell it to shoot, or does it have a mind of its own and shoot all by itself?
    Didnt you read the sign ,it's the triggers fault.
    The easy way is always mined.

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    . . .

The latter, of course. Don't you know anything? I'm so glad this educational opportunity has presented itself... THIS is WHY they are called ASSAULT RIFLES... They are NOT the run of the mill semi-automatic rifles the gunners would have you believe....

In FACT, they are so EVIL in and of themselves, that if they don't go on an ASSAULT all by themselves, They exude so much evil that they inspire otherwise shy and confused young lads to go on killing rampages...
    RT likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    They forgot one thing on the time-line. "100 round magazine jams early in the crime and Holmes resorts to killing the movie goers with a shotgun."

At least they called the mag a "Magazine", not a clip or a bullet feeding devise.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Sadly, even though the logic of this poster/picture is significantly flawed, the entire argument regarding gun control is NOT a position based on logic, rather it is an emotional reaction. Emotionally held positions will, most often, not yield to logical responses. As logical argument pile up against the emotionally held position, the emotions flood the senses and shut down most rational thinking processes.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

I think this photo is racist. They depict only a "black" rifle and not any other colour.

The implication that only "black" rifles are bad is just glaring. It should be pulled, immediately.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by pittypat21 View Post
    Hey isn't this the automatic rifle with the shoulder thingy that goes up?? Golly Ms Molly I am shaking in my boots and all a quiver.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links