THE Most Disgusting Murder I Ever Heard Of -They just Got the Guys Who Did It -Teens!

THE Most Disgusting Murder I Ever Heard Of -They just Got the Guys Who Did It -Teens!

This is a discussion on THE Most Disgusting Murder I Ever Heard Of -They just Got the Guys Who Did It -Teens! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Frankly, I couldn't watch all of this - too much. ONE of the most disgusting murders I've ever heard of (it would be a sin ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: THE Most Disgusting Murder I Ever Heard Of -They just Got the Guys Who Did It -Teens!

Frankly, I couldn't watch all of this - too much. ONE of the most disgusting murders I've ever heard of (it would be a sin to rate anything above the 20 Conn. school children murdered three months ago).

But this was the murder of the 13mos.-old baby in front of the mother after two teenagers shot her. Then shot the baby in the face - dead immediately.

I just can't believe anyone could do this. I read something like this, I'm glad I'm in my 60s and am much closer to my "exit" than when I was younger. . In my youth, I can't ever remember we ever has the depths of depravity I witness now. (Well, in the USA. On the other hand, just three years before I was born, the gas chambers of Auschwitz were working overtime)

Police have the two shooters. Two teens for God's sake. Here is 911 call and interview with mother. (I hate to say it but I think another son of hers was also murdered a few years before - I hope I got that wrong). Let's say a prayer for her - like in Conn. with the parents of those 20 children, I don't know how they did not immediately go insane upon receiving the word. And THIS lady actually watched her baby being killed. (She was out walking with her baby in a carriage - they approached her and asked for money, and when she said she had none, kept asking, and then one said: "Would you like me to shoot your baby?" She begged him not to - he responded by shooting her 4 times, hitting twice - though luckily not life-threatening wounds - then while she watched, walked around to her baby-carriage and shot her baby).

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
    Last edited by detective; March 24th, 2013 at 03:09 PM.

The report I seen on Fox said her older son was murdered some years ago, too.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    wasn't this already posted somewhere on the forum?

Just found it: For those of you who have wives opposed to carry... Have them read this
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Antonio’s father, Luis Santiago, who was arrested and jailed briefly after the shooting when his grief overwhelmed him and he began screaming at West, blaming her for their son’s death.

“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son. “They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

He has lots of questions, but they are mostly for West. “Why did you go that way?” Santiago asked. He said he frequently told her to take another route when she walked their son in a neighborhood that has public housing projects on each end of the street.

Does he blame West? “Hell, yes, I do,” Santiago said.
    As if things weren't bad enough after losing his son.. just tragic all around, this story.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    The report I seen on Fox said her older son was murdered some years ago, too.
    Yeah, I read same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by srings View Post
    wasn't this already posted somewhere on the forum?

Just found it: For those of you who have wives opposed to carry... Have them read this
    Didn't think it had been - though mine is slightly different story. My apologies if it was posted already

Honestly, this type of thing can't be over posted... When this story broke on the evening news it literally had me yelling at my tv in disbelief. The way the mother stated how the monster killed her baby just infuriated me beyond even my normal levels. I would have no problem at all pulling the trigger on the guy and wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. Seventeen or twenty seven makes no difference to me. This guy needs to be tried and killed immediately. Maybe when his butt is on the injection table and they are about to pump him full of death he'll realize this isn't a game and his azz is done. I hope he dies screaming!
    detective likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

TVJ
    The kid that did the shooting is sociopathic given the events surrounding his shooting.

Stick the kid in wood chipper over a carp/tilipia pond feet first and be done with him.

Donate a portion of the incarceration money saved to the mother.

There is no rehab for that level of sociopathology. Skip wasting taxpayer money on housing the POS.

Cut off any welfare to the shooters "parents" for "raising" that POS.
    JoJoGunn and sebring like this.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat

This is vile and inhuman. I favor a trial followed promptly by a public execution in the town square. Anybody remember how to tie a hangman's noose?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    This is vile and inhuman. I favor a trial followed promptly by a public execution in the town square. Anybody remember how to tie a hangman's noose?
    I tell you one thing, an awful lot of people would be boning up on that subject.

VIP Member
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Quote Originally Posted by TVJ View Post
    The kid that did the shooting is sociopathic given the events surrounding his shooting.

Stick the kid in wood chipper over a carp/tilipia pond feet first and be done with him.

Donate a portion of the incarceration money saved to the mother.

There is no rehab for that level of sociopathology. Skip wasting taxpayer money on housing the POS.

Cut off any welfare to the shooters "parents" for "raising" that POS.
    CNN had an FBI expert interviewed after the video I posted was shown: hallmark of sociopaths: no remorse, no sense of empathy for others.

He also said one of causes was parents who over-indulged their children and treated them like Kings and Queens. They were never wrong with anything, always right in their parents eyes.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I teach University-age undergraduates. I certainly have some wonderful students, but I myself notice many more spoiled young people. Fact, my last class, one girl got angry at me and I worked with her 20 min to help her with something while other students sat around and watched. She resisted every suggestion. Then said I was "no help". I said: "Education demands I do my half but also that you do your half. I teach, your job is to learn. You haven't done that - you get what you get for that: nothing."

One more remark like that she gets ejected.

I'll tell you another thing: this country I don't think will do well when this generation takes over the reins. Few years ago I was doing a project in Poland, University-related, and two students, a senior undergraduate and a graduate student went with me to learn by participating.

Before we left, the undergraduate senior, 20 or 21, asked what I was going to do in Poland with any spare time we had. I named a few things and then said I wanted to visit Auschwitz, I felt a responsibility to do homage since I was close and invited them both to go with me when I went.

Her reply:

"What's Auschwitz?"

VIP Member
    Like I said in the other thread, something seems amiss here. I don't know what it is, but I'm skeptical of the narrative that's emerging.

The investigators will sort it out...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Like I said in the other thread, something seems amiss here. I don't know what it is, but I'm skeptical of the narrative that's emerging.

The investigators will sort it out...
    What seems amiss?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    What seems amiss?
    I am just skeptical of the randomness of such incredible tragedies. We've seen this before - one person killed and the other wounded. Then it turns out the wounded party had something to do with the crime.

The child was shot in cold blood, but the mother - the witness - was only wounded. Why not kill the witness? And she is the only witness.

The public has been duped before. Often things are not what they seem. Hopefully I am wrong. So I'll wait to see what the investigator finally decide....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links