Liberal Demos & Shootings

This is a discussion on Liberal Demos & Shootings within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Self Explanatory...

Thread: Liberal Demos & Shootings

Self Explanatory

Oh come on now....everyone knows this is a conspiracy of the Right to challenge the Left's desire for gun contol..

All kidding aside, I don't belive mental illness has a D or an R after it. I know as many "sane" Democrats as I do "whackjob" Repubs. Even Independents can be cold blooded killers. Or those with no political affiliation.

Pitting one side against the other and saying that because of certain political criteria that one group is to blame for mass shootings is kind of counter productive, even with the circumstantial evidence that is shown.

We need to quit blaming and start trying to fix the problem of mass shooting. Accusing and blaming doesn't do that.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by IBGoodToGo View Post
    Self Explanatory
    I doubt this is true. Any facts to back it up? But if it is true, it is quite ironic isn't it?

And all kidding aside, I have to disagree with JoJoGunn. I won't spell it out beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    I doubt this is true. Any facts to back it up? But if it is true, it is quite ironic isn't it?

And all kidding aside, I have to disagree with JoJoGunn. I won't spell it out beyond that.
    I understand and I have even considered that anti gunners purposely look for nut cases, supply them with guns so they can go commit attrocities like this just so their anti gun agenda gets some attention.

I said I have "considered" it because I have thought that far, far leaning Leftists are nut jobs and would stop at nothing to get guns banned. What's a few "sacrificed" individuals to get their point across?

Then I start thinking that just can't be so. Unless we see some proof positive, I do not think any political party is prone to their members being violent just because they belong to that particular one.

However, we have seen some of the fanatical ones (far Left and far Right) making the same accusations. It's counter productive and creates fear rather than finding the real reason why people go off with guns and shoot people.

Mental illness is what causes anyone reguardles of age, gender, race, creed, religion or social and political background to commit attrocities.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Mental illness is what causes anyone reguardles of age, gender, race, creed, religion or social and political background to commit attrocities.
    Not necessarily. Some people are just plain evil. And some social/political backgrounds generate more evil people than others.

Sponsored Links