Don't prosecute felonious acts with guns...

This is a discussion on Don't prosecute felonious acts with guns... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; let 'em go with $500.00 bond.. and then later stand with your buddies of MAIG calling for stricter gun control... I so wanted to post ...

Thread: Don't prosecute felonious acts with guns...

Don't prosecute felonious acts with guns...

let 'em go with $500.00 bond.. and then later stand with your buddies of MAIG calling for stricter gun control...

I so wanted to post this elsewhere. But, it really doesn't fit in "in the news" or second amendment...

So here it is ... the first story is poorly written...

1st story

In the second story, you get an idea why one of the perps in the above story might have been let off with such low bond 6 months ago... But there is no real excuse for it... I mean, after all, the Judge told the perp "not to possess any firearms" when the first case against him was thrown out."

2nd story (predates the first, by 6 months)

Even with both stories, it's pretty confusing... But, we see that the 16 year old is hanging with some more experienced criminals (in the second story)... he get's told by the judge not to have any guns... but the judge throws out the case... so, he follows in the footsteps... and get's caught again in the first story...
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    My god man, don't you listen to Mayor DoomBerg, Government Knows what is best for us! So maybe the poor souls from a broken society promised not to do it again! Doesn't mean you need a firearm to protect yourself!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

There is no money in going after them. LEO makes more money on driving infractions & red light cameras.

Links