Faith Hill, what a stuck up spoiled sport - Page 2

Faith Hill, what a stuck up spoiled sport

This is a discussion on Faith Hill, what a stuck up spoiled sport within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; No need for political correctness, I coundn't care less if she ment it or not. It's funny either way! I have already wasted to much ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faith Hill, what a stuck up spoiled sport

No need for political correctness, I coundn't care less if she ment it or not. It's funny either way! I have already wasted to much time on this subject. Women do not play well with other women, it's easy to see that sort of thing happening no matter who it is.

I will go on "Faith" that Faith was joking then. As I still do not know who Kanye West is or what Kanye may have done that she was mocking. I am sure it is not even worth the Google attempt.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

From the above linked story:

Last week, Kanye West stormed the stage at the MTV Europe Music Awards and interrupted the speech of the winners, claiming his video deserved the honor.
    Kanye West is the same idiot rapper who compared himself to Jesus last year. An utterly wretched excuse for a man.

All the best,

Joe

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar
    hmm am i the only one who suspects her and kerry have a love intrest , they will live off the spousal support provided by terisa uppon her kicking him out , and tour the comidy clubs of amarica as long as the dems are in power LOL
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Kanye West accused Pres Bush of "hating black people" after Katrina on live TV. (do a search on youtube)
    Last week he stormed the stage at a Euro MTV award show after he didn't win and said his video should win because he spent a million dollars on it and Pamela Anderson was in it.
    Do a search and you can read the transcript, it's hilarious. I think MTV pulled all the videos of the incident off the net by claiming copyright violations...

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Kanye West accused Pres Bush of "hating black people" after Katrina on live TV. (do a search on youtube)
    Last week he stormed the stage at a Euro MTV award show after he didn't win and said his video should win because he spent a million dollars on it and Pamela Anderson was in it.
    Do a search and you can read the transcript, it's hilarious. I think MTV pulled all the videos of the incident off the net by claiming copyright violations...
    I know who that freak is now! I didn't see or hear about the MTV deal, but I can see him doing that. It's all starting to come together now.......

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links