Did anyone else see this CBS Racist-Sexist Propaganda

This is a discussion on Did anyone else see this CBS Racist-Sexist Propaganda within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; While my wife was watching the "Motown" segment this came on after it! Edelstein on "Olympus Has Fallen" and movie violence - CBS News So ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Dennis1209

Thread: Did anyone else see this CBS Racist-Sexist Propaganda

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

While my wife was watching the "Motown" segment this came on after it!

Edelstein on "Olympus Has Fallen" and movie violence - CBS News

So from insulting Vet Nam Veterans they go to calling gun owner racist and sexist! I wish Vegas and NCIS would switch channels!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Mark Harmon (NCIS) and his wife are supposedly big time anti-gun.

Go figure, right...

I personally don't care about what the liberal Hollywood crowd has to say on anything. Who are they anyway, unhappy rich spoiled people not satisfied with their own lives pretending to be someone else. Then using their influence for air time and fans to interject their morbid sense of morality and country.

I'm sincerely elated the general public has changed its attitude toward our American soldiers fighting a foreign war for their benefit and supporting them. It was no fun for my generation to get disrespected and spat upon in class "A" uniform, called baby killers by many, get harassed while in uniform in public, at the airport, in your own neighborhood. At public events seeing people talking, looking at you with disdain and knowing the hate they project toward you.

Unless your a combat veteran, you don't realize the creature comforts you give up. You never realize just how scared you can get when TSHTF and depending on the guy next to you and your training to survive. Though no where near starving in modern times, many times your belly is empty and you think your throat has been cut for lack of food because combat supersedes your needs for food, water and rest.

In our particular location, we had a very severe problem with trench foot, mosquito's and malaria and sleeping in the bush in the rain and the wet. But I digress, what I went through as an American soldier was a pimple on an elephants hind end. The greatest generation that ever lived, my grandfather, your grandfather gave their last measure of service to your country that you today enjoy. I'm so very thankful we're not speaking German or Japanese, and so far, English is the official language, soon to be Spanish.

My closing thoughts: No American soldier defending your country from the the Revolutionary War to present, deserves to be spat upon and disrespected no matter the popularity of the war. They and we, are between your worst nightmare and the freedoms everyone seems to take for granted.

So when you go to bed tonight in your safe and secure comfortable bed, say a silent prayer for the soldier standing watch on your behalf. Better yet, send that Airman, Soldier, Sailor, Marine or Coast Guardsman a short note telling them how much you appreciate them and their sacrifice to our way of life.

God bless our fallen heroes, our disabled veterans and the United States of America.

Just one more thing if you will indulge me. Look at our United States history and actual elected leaders of past and present. Of them, who actually served our nation, who takes advantage of it without any giving or sacrifice? What politicians are the takers and masters that have not given a dime to our collective good and are self centered?

Rant / OFF
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Dennis,i have a relative and some friends in the service.What blows my mind,well one thing,is a bill two Senator's had proposed,as, many are aware of.They said those coming back from war,shouldn't have any guns,because they were mentally unstable,more or less.So,the very one's that had weapons,to serve and protect over there,can't have a firearm to protect theirself when they come back home.How anyone could say that,without even knowing them,are just sorry.I can't type what i really want to.

CBS & MSNBC, NBS & ABC I never watch THEIR SO CALLED NEWS ,,,, all THESE are
    not worth the time it takes to turn them on, all are pushing their agendas
    which in most cases is something I do not support ,,,,, SO WHY WASTE MY
    TIME.

Rest assured, the American fighting man / woman will give their last measure of self for the protection of this nation regardless of politics.

Our principals, morals, values and freedoms are rapidly changing as we speak. We are not the nation our forefathers envisioned or gave their last measure for. We have become subjects to the New World Order, and as such are bound by treaty and law. Think the UN global ban on firearms, etc.

The: World Trade Organization (WTO), International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank (WB), United Nations (UN) and the Heathens who are appointed to run it, all the other "global monstrosities".

This is how we will lose our sovereignty and Constitutional laws, plain and simple. I didn't even mention anything about the global pollution carbon taxes to make us all equal, equally poor. Wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late!
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Sponsored Links